Helen Briggs & Chet Sket #24 Chet got a cold the baby isnt bald Wheres the inhaler will the truth be told

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It wasn’t all over his Instagram comments 😂 there’s 1/2 comments, one being crazy Sam. And one person literally directed them to tattle 😂
Regardless there’s no actual proof for people to be stating it as a fact on other pages (birth announcements no less) , goes way beyond gossiping, it’s toxic
t
It wasn’t all over his Instagram comments 😂 there’s 1/2 comments, one being crazy Sam. And one person literally directed them to tattle 😂
Regardless there’s no actual proof for people to be stating it as a fact on other pages (birth announcements no less) , goes way beyond gossiping, it’s toxic

Other people that use Instagram can read not just people on tattle and work out what Siko Sam was saying, I’m not saying the Daily Mail comment section is right to be doing that but it wasn’t top secret and only people on here read them.
Plus the comment section on that particular media outlet is toxic it’s no shock is it?

There was another comment today on the announcement post so not quite 1/2 there’s more.

Reactions: 6
Won’t be long til little peach is sleeping 7 to 7 after mummy clocks off at 6! Ellun I hate to break it to you, but you can’t clock off from BFing hun ✨
Her clocking off at 6 lasted one day lol

Ellun is full tit nothing can brust her perfect little bubble perfect life perfect babies perfect partner 😂 ok Ellun we believe you
Perfect breastfeeding 😑

Someone who knows them, came on & told us her name was peach

We did not name her 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
t

Other people that use Instagram can read not just people on tattle and work out what Siko Sam was saying, I’m not saying the Daily Mail comment section is right to be doing that but it wasn’t top secret and only people on here read them.
Plus the comment section on that particular media outlet is toxic it’s no shock is it?

There was another comment today on the announcement post so not quite 1/2 there’s more.
I was referring to individual who literally directed them to tattle.
That’s what’s toxic, someone from this page being that passionate about badmouthing a relationship, and declaring things as fact with no proof to it. Like I said, way beyond gossiping. Frankly they’re as bad a Sam the psycho

Reactions: 5
QUOTE="georgiamay59, post: 13440201, member: 329977"]
I was referring to individual who literally directed them to tattle.
That’s what’s toxic, someone from this page being that passionate about badmouthing a relationship, and declaring things as fact with no proof to it. Like I said, way beyond gossiping. Frankly they’re as bad a Sam the psycho
[/QUOTE]

And I was referring to the comments on his posts.

Reactions: 2
I can’t wait until she’s tearing the chocolate cupboard apart in a few months like elvis and her recording ‘PEEEECH-UHH’

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Who in their right mind says, I'm happy all my kids have the same amount of letters in their name???? What the actual duck?! 😂 😂 😂 😂
My kids are 14 and 11 and I’ve JUST realised they both have 5 letter names 😆😆😆

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Certainly not to busy for social media chet was tweeting on twitter yesterday nothing major but I’m not buying he just busy, I think he not at the house so can’t film on instagram,
Definitely something going down for sure

Reactions: 5
My kids are 14 and 11 and I’ve JUST realised they both have 5 letter names 😆😆😆
starting to think my mum was an earlier version of helurn as she always said her kids had to be five letters and we all had a name that could end in "ie/y". she also loves a good hoover and use to love a good scream, thank god for grandkids mellowing her out

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Definitely something going down for sure
Yeah I think their not living together but he there helping and spending time together cos if he post from a different house then people will start to think they’ve separated

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.