Helen Briggs & Chet Sket #24 Chet got a cold the baby isnt bald Wheres the inhaler will the truth be told

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Glutton for punishment is she! Chet be away getting a sneaky snip

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Ellun is full tit nothing can brust her perfect little bubble perfect life perfect babies perfect partner 😂 ok Ellun we believe you

Reactions: 14
I mean you're just giving her a career as a stripper with that name 

Tinned Peach

Peach the leach

Peach can't reach

Pass the bleach Peach
Exactly...imagine hiring a lawyer or going to see a doctor and finding out their names Peach 🤣

And there we have it, sleeping and feeding PERFECTLY at 3 weeks old 🤣🤣
Not to mention feeling normal 3 weeks after MAJOR abdominal surgery. Super woman!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Who in their right mind says, I'm happy all my kids have the same amount of letters in their name???? What the actual duck?! 😂 😂 😂 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Ellun is full tit nothing can brust her perfect little bubble perfect life perfect babies perfect partner 😂 ok Ellun we believe you
I thought this too. Load of BS. Don’t believe it all. It’s quite toxic tbh don’t know who or what she’s trying to prove.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Are Helen and Talia Oatway mates??? Talia has posted 🍑 on her stories and said ‘my darling girl’ wtf 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Breastfeeding is so hard, it’s rare you just lucky with breastfeeding and sleep, she chats absolute shite, bet her nipples are killing and she hasn’t slept right since she had her. What’s wrong with reality? I’m pregnant and lucky I have a first child to remind of the absolute hell to come😂😂😂 helen makes out
It’s such a walk in the park

Reactions: 20
Breastfeeding is so hard, it’s rare you just lucky with breastfeeding and sleep, she chats absolute shite, bet her nipples are killing and she hasn’t slept right since she had her. What’s wrong with reality? I’m pregnant and lucky I have a first child to remind of the absolute hell to come😂😂😂 helen makes out
It’s such a walk in the park
Yeh I really don’t get it. She must at least have a sore nipple. At least 🤣🤣

• Haha
Have they forgotten that these babies are going to be adults one day?
I wonder if they’d have picked the same names if they weren’t a perfect insta family!!

Have they forgotten that these babies are going to be adults one day?
I wonder if they’d have picked the same names if they weren’t a perfect insta family!!
No they probably would have been

Lilly Johnson
Charlie Johnson
Amy Johnson

sorry to all Lilly's Charlies and Amy's 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Comments on The Daily Fail !
It’s actually grim that people (probably from this page) are broadcasting things like “he cheated” on other websites and stating it as a fact…. When there’s never been any proof.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Who in their right mind says, I'm happy all my kids have the same amount of letters in their name???? What the actual duck?!    
My kids names don't have all the same letters and I suddenly feel like a tit parent

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.