Helen Briggs & Chet Sket #24 Chet got a cold the baby isnt bald Wheres the inhaler will the truth be told

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Someone said Ocean and Elvis are like proper names but Peach isn’t lol. On what planet is Ocean considered a ‘normal’ name 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 38
NO THEY DID NOT CALL HER PEACH 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 what a bleeping God awful name. Also, maybe it’s just the angle, but she is really not that cute. 😳 don’t come for me pls, lol, some babies just aren’t that cute when born and then turn out adorable so she has time.
I’m saying nothing but yes. 😂

Reactions: 1
Someone said Ocean and Elvis are like proper names but Peach isn’t lol. On what planet is Ocean considered a ‘normal’ name 😂😂😂😂😂
I actually follow 2 mums who's babies are called Ocean Bleu not even kidding 🤣🤢🤮

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
That flu had the floored. No Hun them shots had Chet floored on new year. Absolute bullshit. Imagine having to lie like this to make out that you are so happy and have a perfect family all with kids whose names have five letters. Ffs is she backward

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I just wish influencers would take naming a baby seriously. If you was looking for a lawyer, are you going to choose one called peach or one called something like Olivia or Henry. Because I certainly wouldn’t be going for peach 🫣 they set them up to fail.

Reactions: 14
She reminds me of twins at a nursery called ‘bleu and belle’ died laughing when I heard the mother shouting bleu belle down toad 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I just wish influencers would take naming a baby seriously.
They are all just so unrealistic & out of touch with reality. I’m so glad she had an amazing c section, an incredible recovery, breastfeeding is going really well for her, the baby sleeps perfect & she’s eating so well. But come on, it’s really not all that perfect is it Ellun?

Last edited:
Reactions: 28
Life’s a beach when your name is peach, a normal name was out of reach. Ellun now has 3 belugas, she’s doing her happy screech… thank god she had a c section, because she could have been breech *drops mic* 🎤

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
Breastfeeding is going amazing too bloody hell ellun life is just always going amazing, apart for when chet got to get his inhaler posted back to him

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Whoever wrote: "Ocean Peach- you have some competition, Wayne Lineker" is a legend 🤣🤣

This was tagged on the last thread by someone- sorry can't remember who! X

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Peach is just an awful name - if I told my bf I was naming our daughter peach he would tell me to do one 😂

which thread can I find the cheating allegations on? And also the inhaler story as I have no idea what everyone on about 😂😂 thanks!

Reactions: 6
She's such a liar si she had her name from August yet Chet posted few days ago saying they still hadn't named her

Reactions: 16
Peach is just an awful name - if I told my bf I was naming our daughter peach he would tell me to do one 😂

which thread can I find the cheating allegations on? And also the inhaler story as I have no idea what everyone on about 😂😂 thanks!
Thread #23

start at page 10 someone called @tangled5678 or summat confirmed the name was peach and she had arrived then it gets better from there 🤣

Reactions: 6
God I want to ask the obvious questions but they're just so entertaining I don't want to get blocked 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Won’t be long til little peach is sleeping 7 to 7 after mummy clocks off at 6! Ellun I hate to break it to you, but you can’t clock off from BFing hun ✨

Reactions: 22
Oh life would just be perfect for our ellunnnn wouldn’t it? Lol. I’ve quite honestly never met a mother with a breastfeeding baby, who claims the baby sleeps great 🙃 does those two things even come hand in hand? If your BF baby is sleeping so great it’s either that they’re on formula most of the time (or all the time) or sleepy from not being fed enough 🤣 or does ellun just have magic breast milk fueled by hellurrrrfresh. Suppose it wouldn’t be a Briggs-Johnson household if they weren’t all sleeping 7-7! #PerfectKidsPerfectBirthPerfectLife

This whole false facade she constantly preaches is actually disturbing. Constant cheating allegations about Chet - who is MIA half the year living off ket and the genital juices of those he meets at festivals, two feral children - one who clearly has a major speech delay that they’re seemingly doing duck all about, and now a new Italian baby who’s sleeping & feeding perfect at 3 weeks old. #magic

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.