Helen Briggs & Chet Sket #24 Chet got a cold the baby isnt bald Wheres the inhaler will the truth be told

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jesus Christ Helen is the biggest bore 😴
Can’t believe we’re back at fkn beige wars how many times she gotta paint the bloody house

wish I had their coin to throw around

Reactions: 7
It did make me laugh when Chet said the house has shrunk because of how many layers of paint are on the walls 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
We all say about Helen wanting beige walls but duck me chet wants clinical white walls 😩 no personality between them

Reactions: 4
I have too!! Pretty and really friendly. Definitely the most down to earth out of the lot
Is it true that Oceans middle name is Coral? Or have I imagined I've seen that? Haha.

She's her godmother isn't she?
---
I can’t believe she’s still banging on about paint… I’m bored shitless listening to it, so god knows how chet feels 😂😂
He deffo wishes he was picking his inhaler up from Liv right now
---
Jesus Christ Helen is the biggest bore 😴
Can’t believe we’re back at fkn beige wars how many times she gotta paint the bloody house

wish I had their coin to throw around
We had to save for about 6 months to get the house painted when we moved. We LOVE it and it was so worth it but I was so embarrassed we had to save for it. I see her joking about it and I get so mad. She's a prick. She'd be fucked if it wasn't for chet because no other bloke would let her do it so much haha

Reactions: 6
Anyone seen the comments on the tiktok 😂

Not one person can understand what ocean is saying and they all think it’s Elvis ffs

• Haha
Reactions: 2
She’s deffo planning another baby already 🤣
Surely not ....
---
could you imagine having another now?! - why not enjoy them! mine are really close in age, it wasnt planned and i adore them but i feel so guilty at times not being able to fully focus on one when they need you so much at that age!-.
I have 4 children ( officially done now!) But had my 2 younger sons at a very small age gap 14 months between them both and I'll tell you what I would not reccomend it. Again unplanned to be that close, didn't " plan " for the age gap to be that small, like yourself. But to plan it like she may do I just wouldn't put myself through it 😮💨😮💨😂😂 tbh it nearly killed me! And again like you say you get guilt, I feel the same tbh xx

• Heart
Reactions: 3
76703A64-11C8-4C22-AAE0-9A0A532D84E6.jpeg

sometimes, you could be easily forgiven for thinking these two are sisters and it gives me a bit of an ick that Chet regularly penetrates someone that looks so much like his own sister.

also, while I’m one this strange train of thought…what a weird place to tag Chet 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.