Helen Briggs & Chet Sket #24 Chet got a cold the baby isnt bald Wheres the inhaler will the truth be told

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I honestly don’t know how she’s got the time to worry about the walls needing redecorating every 5 mins & constantly wanting to change furniture when she’s got 3 small children to look after 😂 what a waste of time and money! That’s how boring her life must be, if she can even be assed! She lives in a new build & shes constantly faffing round with things that don’t even need it

Reactions: 13
Although not my taste I think the colour on the wall looks fine (as did the previous one) so embarrassing the way they're having a disagreement via insta stories

Reactions: 6
And it's nothing to do with if he couldn't afford it he would say no. She's so rude, he buys them a house she doesn't want for anything and she acts like it's HERS and talks to him like tit. She's very ungrateful. I don't think anyone is justified to be like that with someone no matter how long they've been together and no matter how many kids they have together. That's appalling.
---

That mum, dad before kids video said it all. Elvis was crying and they were videoing and laughing. I know the point of the video was to show the hard bit of parenting but show the sudocrem thing not the poor kid crying.
okay calm down, she still ain’t a sponger for redecorating her house all the time christ, she takes the piss and is ungrateful, if you wanna go for that sure! We could also argue that chet is ungrateful that helens faithful and seems to love him and say nice things about him, whilst all he calls her is a good mum whilst he shags his way round festivals in tents.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Looks like they’ve had a row over the painting going from chet saying he needed a break in the games room 😂

Reactions: 4
okay calm down, she still ain’t a sponger for redecorating her house all the time christ, she takes the piss and is ungrateful, if you wanna go for that sure! We could also argue that chet is ungrateful that helens faithful and seems to love him and say nice things about him, whilst all he calls her is a good mum whilst he shags his way round festivals in tents.
I am calm 🤣🤣🤣🤣 I'm basically saying that her acting the way she does, getting him to pay for everything, isn't justified by her having his kids. Very bizarre way of thinking. I just find it weird that it's justified that way. That's all.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Cowal looks so pretty in her edited instagram pictures, I really wonder what she looks like without all the filters 👀

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Wonder if this is why she stopped breast feeding?
---

I thought the same
I doubt it she was seen going in to get her filler done when she was pregnant with ocean in accy were she’s from and some girl from the area called her out about it on Twitter.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
When I watch her stories about paint I can’t help but think that people are literally dying. These poor people suffering from the earthquake and Helen is having a mental breakdown over watching some paint dry the wrong colour. Keep it off bleeping Instagram, not everything needs to be shown to the world

Reactions: 15
They are literally the most boring couple to ever walk this planet.
thread suggestion:

beige, boring life. 3 kids & still not a wife 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
When I watch her stories about paint I can’t help but think that people are literally dying. These poor people suffering from the earthquake and Helen is having a mental breakdown over watching some paint dry the wrong colour. Keep it off bleeping Instagram, not everything needs to be shown to the world
I doubt this moron has a clue what's going on outside of her beige jail.

Reactions: 5
They are literally the most boring couple to ever walk this planet.
thread suggestion:

beige, boring life. 3 kids & still not a wife 😂
You are honestly such a beautiful poet, you have such a way with words. I truly cannot think of a better & more accurate threat title 🥹🥹⭐

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I can’t believe she’s still banging on about paint… I’m bored shitless listening to it, so god knows how chet feels 😂😂

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.