Helen Briggs & Chet Sket #24 Chet got a cold the baby isnt bald Wheres the inhaler will the truth be told

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
All the money they have and I’ve never seen them
Once take the kids on holiday, not even when they only had ocean, never seen any family holidays, where has Marnie and Casey have taken there kids abroad ect they even went with Chet a parents aswell , not even seen Chet and Helen even take the kids on a weekend break away in the uk … very strange all that money they have and they never holiday anywhere …..
---
And to top it all off she has chets mum round doing the painting for her ! Wasn’t so long ago his mum spent hours doing that black feature wall for her .. the cutting in with black paint must have taken her hours to perfect… what a joke …
I mean would you wanna take those feral two anywhere?!
---
Is it just me or does her lip filler looked botched?
Thought she got it dissolved?!

Reactions: 2
I think Chet was saying he preferred it in so she got it done again
She tagged that aesthetics place the other day getting filler back in again didn’t she ? Defo looks like a lip filler bruise , would explain why she hasn’t showed them off yet

Reactions: 4
It’s gonna take about 10l of paint to cover that awful black wall. I don’t know why she’s so against color or style… my living room is dark blue with an oak floor 🥹 I like to think my entire house is warm & cozy, their house is just bland and I imagine super grubby (I can’t cope with the dirty floor grout sorry)

Anyway, I was trying to find a photo of her with lip filler and I personally think it looks awful, her lips in the photo Chet posted seem to be very thin though so I think she has got them dissolved - maybe she’s going for that flat Russian thing? I did find these absolute gems though.

4FFA38E7-D166-4E5C-BA43-F6CB44DDAACE.jpeg
05512E31-A5B4-43B0-99E0-291D9B985E76.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
You never see the kids at soft play, playgroups, themed parks for children, or doing activities outdoors. All their consumerist bleep parents do is drag them around shops to buy things for themselves and add-on yet another toy to the kids expansive collection at the end of the outing to shut them up.

Reactions: 12
How can she be arsed to do all this painting? We bought a house in June and have still not painted one wall 🤣 and only have one child! Although my partner and I both work actual real jobs full time

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.