Helen Briggs & Chet Sket #24 Chet got a cold the baby isnt bald Wheres the inhaler will the truth be told

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry no Marnie fan here but Marnie and Casey’s house pisses all over theirs!!!!!

Reactions: 13
Sorry no Marnie fan here but Marnie and Casey’s house pisses all over theirs!!!!!
I think everyone’s house would be amazing if they got the whole contents and decorating gifted 🤣 the difference between them all is Chet pays for his and Casey will happily accept freebies. Don’t like any of them btw just hate people who get everything gifted. X

Reactions: 23
Anyone else think Chet had one of Helen’s scraggy dogs on his shoulder? I’m going to hell anyway…
1638C578-7404-4306-91B1-A26A21720692.png

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Well HE bought a house and you're constantly bleeping changing everything and he's paying for it. Course he cares. Idiot.

I'd be fuming if I paid for a house and had to constantly pay hundreds because my ungrateful partner, who calls it 'my house' daily, was changing every bleeping aspect. Why does she need to change the furniture? She's a sponger and he's probably spent thousands with the amount of times she's changed her mind and she's annoyed he wants a say in paint colour? She needs to get some sort of job
---
Either he's a proper mug or she lives off his money and he can shag about

Attachments

Reactions: 12
THAT IS BAYYYJJ! THAT IS NOT BAYYYJJ!

Don't know how you could be arsed constantly painting your house, especially when it's just one bland colour to another 😴

THAT IS BAYYYJJ! THAT IS NOT BAYYYJJ!

Don't know how you could be arsed constantly painting your house, especially when it's just one bland colour to another 😴
Agreed, painting is the absolute worstttt. I moved in to my house 6 years ago and told myself I’d do one room at a time. 4 rooms still haven’t been done. I just cannot be bothered.

Reactions: 10
Agreed, painting is the absolute worstttt. I moved in to my house 6 years ago and told myself I’d do one room at a time. 4 rooms still haven’t been done. I just cannot be bothered.
Same. Moved in to a house that is white top to bottom 20 months ago. Paint has made its way to one wall 😆😆 I struggle making decisions but don’t want to paint for the sake of it, to paint it again weeks later!!

Reactions: 6
Well HE bought a house and you're constantly bleeping changing everything and he's paying for it. Course he cares. Idiot.

I'd be fuming if I paid for a house and had to constantly pay hundreds because my ungrateful partner, who calls it 'my house' daily, was changing every bleeping aspect. Why does she need to change the furniture? She's a sponger and he's probably spent thousands with the amount of times she's changed her mind and she's annoyed he wants a say in paint colour? She needs to get some sort of job
---
I agree the constant redecorating is ridiculous, but is his partner of 7/8 years and mother of his children a sponger?

Are ‘normal’ stay at home parents spongers? If he couldn’t afford all the things she does he would tell her so

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I agree the constant redecorating is ridiculous, but is his partner of 7/8 years and mother of his children a sponger?

Are ‘normal’ stay at home parents spongers? If he couldn’t afford all the things she does he would tell her so
Right. I never said that normal stay at home parents spongers. He pays for everything, she buys expensive tit and he posts the receipts etc. She decides to redecorate and has him pay. Being the mother of his children doesn't allow her to take the piss out of him because that's what she's doing. He's a mug when it comes to money because she literally takes the piss. Being his partner of that long and having his kids shouldn't allow her to take the piss out him.

Reactions: 7

---
I find it crazy she has all that freedom not having to work and this is what she chooses to do 😂 she doesn’t have any hobbies, she could be creating lovey memories with her children etc.
Even if it was learning to cook or bake or anything !! It’s quite sad really.

Reactions: 9

And it's nothing to do with if he couldn't afford it he would say no. She's so rude, he buys them a house she doesn't want for anything and she acts like it's HERS and talks to him like tit. She's very ungrateful. I don't think anyone is justified to be like that with someone no matter how long they've been together and no matter how many kids they have together. That's appalling.
---
I find it crazy she has all that freedom not having to work and this is what she chooses to do 😂 she doesn’t have any hobbies, she could be creating lovey memories with her children etc.
Even if it was learning to cook or bake or anything !! It’s quite sad really.
That mum, dad before kids video said it all. Elvis was crying and they were videoing and laughing. I know the point of the video was to show the hard bit of parenting but show the sudocrem thing not the poor kid crying.

Reactions: 3
Tbh, Ellun herself is very bland - proven in the clothes she wears, clothes she puts the kids in and obvi her house. I’ve always imagined she’s very dull and uninteresting, apart from telling you all the different shades of beige, she probably has very little to contribute to a conversation. Lol.
---
One thing that crossed my mind last night, continuing on from my rant about how boring Ellun is - Vengaboys played on Workin’ Moms (100% recommend that show, so f****** funny) reminded me summer & Ibiza season is coming up, and then I thought, Eggyhead has never been on a girls trip? I don’t recall her ever posting that she’s going away with her gal pals anywhere, despite the fact Chet is MIA for half the year on lads lads lads trips. I think it’s probably because she’s a boring c*** tbh 🤷🏻‍♀️ Her ‘friends’ all seem to be neighbors of hers, or the girlfriends of Chet’s friends…. I know she had her Turkey teef trip & Centerparc’s spa day, but never a alcohol fueled hoeliday……

All the money they have and I’ve never seen them
Once take the kids on holiday, not even when they only had ocean, never seen any family holidays, where has Marnie and Casey have taken there kids abroad ect they even went with Chet a parents aswell , not even seen Chet and Helen even take the kids on a weekend break away in the uk … very strange all that money they have and they never holiday anywhere …..
---
And to top it all off she has chets mum round doing the painting for her ! Wasn’t so long ago his mum spent hours doing that black feature wall for her .. the cutting in with black paint must have taken her hours to perfect… what a joke …

Last edited:
Once take the kids on holiday, not even when they only had ocean, never seen any family holidays, where has Marnie and Casey have taken there kids abroad ect they even went with Chet a parents aswell , not even seen Chet and Helen even take the kids on a weekend break away in the uk … very strange all that money they have and they never holiday anywhere …..
---
they did go to Center Parcs… but they dropped Orshurn to nursery and went back for their last day looool

• Haha
Reactions: 18
---
And to top it all off she has chets mum round doing the painting for her ! Wasn’t so long ago his mum spent hours doing that black feature wall for her .. the cutting in with black paint must have taken her hours to perfect… what a joke …
Exactly what I was thinking! Never gone away anywhere even a uk break like you say, I swear she wanted to get driving asap so she could go places with them but she just seems to take them shopping or they’re just inside the house 24/7 except for nursery or whatever
---
Exactly what I was thinking! Never gone away anywhere even a uk break like you say, I swear she wanted to get driving asap so she could go places with them but she just seems to take them shopping or they’re just inside the house 24/7 except for nursery or whatever
Inside the house glued to their iPads may I add

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I don't think they've ever shown them at the beach even? Even in the UK. But no probs for Ellun to go to Turkey and Chet to go to Ibiza. I'm sure they'll say now, oh we can't because Beluga 3 is too young.

Reactions: 8
Thread title suggestion (for whenever we get to that stage!)

Helen Briggs and Chet Sket #25
50 shades of beige, or is it white? Who even gives a....

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I don't think they've ever shown them at the beach even? Even in the UK. But no probs for Ellun to go to Turkey and Chet to go to Ibiza. I'm sure they'll say now, oh we can't because Beluga 3 is too young.
Omg wait wasn’t there a time ages ago back when they only had ocean and they went to the beach (can’t remember which one) with chets family but they didn’t take ocean along ?!

Reactions: 6
Omg wait wasn’t there a time ages ago back when they only had ocean and they went to the beach (can’t remember which one) with chets family but they didn’t take ocean along ?!

I remember that wasn’t it Blackpool or something ? They definitely went without ocean and sure Helen was pregnant with Elvis …

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.