Helen Briggs & Chet Sket #24 Chet got a cold the baby isnt bald Wheres the inhaler will the truth be told

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
could you imagine having another now?! - why not enjoy them! mine are really close in age, it wasnt planned and i adore them but i feel so guilty at times not being able to fully focus on one when they need you so much at that age!-.

Reactions: 11
If she pops out another baby in 9 months I think it’s painfully obvious she’s having babies to keep Chet there, surely there’s no other reason anyone would want to do that with such small ages 😧

Reactions: 15
Why is she painting again? is that all she does? White colour too with 3 kids. 🤔🫠 she never managed to finish the living room before she’s selling it all.
---
If she got someone in to help her choose colours and furniture, she might actually like her home and not want to change it every 5 mins. Her taste is tit.
Honestly, she never seems to listen to anyone after asking for inspo, does her own stuff and then changes it.

Reactions: 5
Thread suggestion:
Elluns obsessed with painting & what happened to the mysterious case of the inhaler? We’re still waiting 😂

Reactions: 4
Whys she asking about her period coming back. If she's just finished breast feeding that's probably the reason rather than the type of delivery she had
It's the csection bit. Does she think it's all different if you have one? Maybe it is sometimes but not always.

Reactions: 3
Constantly repainting the house in sh*tty colors just shows how much free time she has tbh. She still hasn’t even bothered to get bloody curtains or scrub the filthy grout on the kitchen floor 🙄 She has such a bland, un-homely house and makes with worse with her terrible decorating choices, she has absolutely zero style and puts no thought into anything. 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 10
It’s a very bland house isn’t it!
I honestly thought they’d make it beautiful and really nice but it’s just plain and hardly anything done init? Doesn’t make sense

Reactions: 7
It’s a very bland house isn’t it!
I honestly thought they’d make it beautiful and really nice but it’s just plain and hardly anything done init? Doesn’t make sense
Tbh, Ellun herself is very bland - proven in the clothes she wears, clothes she puts the kids in and obvi her house. I’ve always imagined she’s very dull and uninteresting, apart from telling you all the different shades of beige, she probably has very little to contribute to a conversation. Lol.
---
One thing that crossed my mind last night, continuing on from my rant about how boring Ellun is - Vengaboys played on Workin’ Moms (100% recommend that show, so f****** funny) reminded me summer & Ibiza season is coming up, and then I thought, Eggyhead has never been on a girls trip? I don’t recall her ever posting that she’s going away with her gal pals anywhere, despite the fact Chet is MIA for half the year on lads lads lads trips. I think it’s probably because she’s a boring c*** tbh 🤷🏻‍♀️ Her ‘friends’ all seem to be neighbors of hers, or the girlfriends of Chet’s friends…. I know she had her Turkey teef trip & Centerparc’s spa day, but never a alcohol fueled hoeliday……

Reactions: 6
Tbh, Ellun herself is very bland - proven in the clothes she wears, clothes she puts the kids in and obvi her house. I’ve always imagined she’s very dull and uninteresting, apart from telling you all the different shades of beige, she probably has very little to contribute to a conversation. Lol.
---
One thing that crossed my mind last night, continuing on from my rant about how boring Ellun is - Vengaboys played on Workin’ Moms (100% recommend that show, so f****** funny) reminded me summer & Ibiza season is coming up, and then I thought, Eggyhead has never been on a girls trip? I don’t recall her ever posting that she’s going away with her gal pals anywhere, despite the fact Chet is MIA for half the year on lads lads lads trips. I think it’s probably because she’s a boring c*** tbh 🤷🏻‍♀️ Her ‘friends’ all seem to be neighbors of hers, or the girlfriends of Chet’s friends…. I know she had her Turkey teef trip & Centerparc’s spa day, but never a alcohol fueled hoeliday……
Not since having the kids (which I haven’t either so can’t judge that) but she did a lot before having them. She was in Ibiza a lot and had quite a large group of girl friends too when she was up this end

The amount Helen must spend on paint and decorators she could have paid for an interior designer to get the house looking spot on first time round.

Reactions: 8
She said sofa samples…. WTF

A new sofa….

How about not rushing into buying something… so when you do get something you like it for more than 5 minutes

72 shades of beige
I get why Chet gets ‘frustrated’! It’s so bland and the same. The new furniture will be of similar colour and sofa probably not a practical colour or fabric with feral kids!!

Reactions: 7
She’s wild I can’t believe she’s decorating and I can’t believe he lets her.. she changes the colours in the rooms and there’s no difference, like no one can even tell.
The only bit of colour they’ve had is copying Marnie’s banisters 😂 and the piss colour playroom (prison)

Couldn’t help but notice that Elvis was EATING the sudocrem wtf i’v seen so many children doing this putting this over themselves never eating it ffs!!

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.