Helen Briggs & Chet Sket #24 Chet got a cold the baby isnt bald Wheres the inhaler will the truth be told

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not to start the curly hair debate again. But that’s boys hair is SCRUNCHED you can’t tell me any different
It is deffo scrunched but is that not what you’re meant to do with curly hair so it doesn’t go frizzy?

Reactions: 2
A1FEDBB8-D736-4A9E-968B-9BF797ADF76C.jpeg

24EE005E-30E6-4F70-A972-CC3CDC5EDDD6.jpeg

F08699CA-6DA3-4E87-8E68-AEF9CEA3126C.jpeg

Casually scrolling Insta when this appears 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 when I tell you I screamed 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
Not to start the curly hair debate again. But that’s boys hair is SCRUNCHED you can’t tell me any different
We know … but please don’t I can’t handle another 38 pages of its real it’s not real from all the passionate curl enthusiasts 😂 HES curls are straight a lot for real curls tbh 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Has the guy who accused Chet of cheating with his bird gone quiet now? Wonder what became of that behind the scenes…

hair debate my son had curly hair like that, only on certain days did it look picture perfect and tight curls like Elvis, soon as I cut it they went and he has straight hair now! wonder if that’ll happen to them 🤣

Reactions: 2
“I’m about to down a bleeping fat pre workout” — I can’t 😂😂😂 he’s 30+ year old and talks like a teenager

• Haha
Reactions: 10
He is an ick

the way he talks
“I’m about to down a bleeping fat pre workout” — I can’t 😂😂😂 he’s 30+ year old and talks like a teenager
this sorta talk gives me ick on ick on another level of ick 😆🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Wish Egg would be more truthful and realistic about motherhood like molly mae. I'm not a molly or tommy fan but her vlog was very real and she posted today about how her supply was low and had to FF. I think this is what young and first time mums need to see from influencers

• Heart
Can we stop with the medical myth that women can’t BF because they have a low supply. Breast milk supply is dependent on how often you BF. (Unless you have a medical issue, which is actually very uncommon)

This common and uneducated myth, developed from women not having enough knowledge on breastfeeding, their bodies and/or the feeding habits of babies. Resorting to formula actually does encourage the chances of low supply. The more often you feed = the more milk you produce, it’s called supply and demand. This isn’t about people judging women or shaming them, feed your kids whatever the F you want - but constantly putting out false information that you “didn’t make enough milk” is not biologically fact, unless you have a medical condition such as a thyroid issue. “Low supply” is a myth. Stop being part of the issue by spreading it. We already have an abundance of uneducated ‘influencers’ preaching this bullshit.

Just once more for the people in the back - formula or breast milk, nobody gives a F.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
Chet creeping around again asking any fucker " what you saying ". duck off Chet you creepy wannabe bleep

Reactions: 5
Sounds awful and i hope this doesn't happen but they really are asking to be burgled. Both driving round in fancy cars and it wasn't too long ago that one of them posted a video and you could clearly see where their car keys were hanging up. Huge tvs across the house including the one in Chets games room which I assume is annexed from the house but could be wrong. Expensive trainers, clothing, air fwyer(!)...the list goes on. Chet also posts when he's away from the house (overnight trips to Manchester, out at the pub, festivals etc) meaning Ellun is most likely alone with the kids whilst he's away. I feel as though I know the whole layout of their house from what they've posted on Insta. It's really quite concerning when there are three small children involved.

ETA - its not just Chet and Ellun either, all the influencers are at it. It was only a matter of hours after posting photos that people on here managed to find the exact location of Stacey Solomon and Hinch's new houses when they both moved. And how much of their homes do they post to their millions of followers!

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Can we stop with the medical myth that women can’t BF because they have a low supply. Breast milk supply is dependent on how often you BF. (Unless you have a medical issue, which is actually very uncommon)

This common and uneducated myth, developed from women not having enough knowledge on breastfeeding, their bodies and/or the feeding habits of babies. Resorting to formula actually does encourage the chances of low supply. The more often you feed = the more milk you produce, it’s called supply and demand. This isn’t about people judging women or shaming them, feed your kids whatever the F you want - but constantly putting out false information that you “didn’t make enough milk” is not biologically fact, unless you have a medical condition such as a thyroid issue. “Low supply” is a myth. Stop being part of the issue by spreading it. We already have an abundance of uneducated ‘influencers’ preaching this bullshit.

Just once more for the people in the back - formula or breast milk, nobody gives a F.
Not always. At all. I think people need to be educated before making comments. You CAN have a low supply. It's possible. Some medical conditions relating to hormones can cause it, including endometriosis and PCOS. Doesn't Molly have one of them? I have endometriosis and my lactation consultant said hormonal conditions can cause it. So yes it's possible and I think before making comments, we all need to educate ourselves.

• Heart
Reactions: 16

Not actually true. I had my 2nd child on my tit constantly to encourage my supply as well as pumping in-between and nothing helped

Reactions: 9
Not always. At all. I think people need to be educated before making comments. You CAN have a low supply. It's possible. Some medical conditions relating to hormones can cause it, including endometriosis and PCOS. Doesn't Molly have one of them? I have endometriosis and my lactation consultant said hormonal conditions can cause it. So yes it's possible and I think before making comments, we all need to educate ourselves.
It’s obviously possible as so many try so so hard to keep going and don’t manage to.

Reactions: 5
It’s obviously possible as so many try so so hard to keep going and don’t manage to.
It's what happened to me. It can definitely happen. It's common when your baby is early, too. I think cos I've experienced it, I HATE people claiming it's not possible. I find it rude.

One thing I don't get though. Why would she admit she's not longer BF through an ad? Those bottles you could tell had NEVER been used. They weren't just clean they were brand new never used. She'd sell her soul that one.

Ad ad ad drives me insane haha

Reactions: 8
I’m gonna check back when breast feeding diaries is over 👀 All I know is our elluuuun was reading that bleeping book longer than she was breast feeding Peachy plumb

• Haha
Reactions: 23
On Saturday’s we let our oldest baby stay up with us 🧐 🧐 does she not know Chet has uploaded stories various times of Orshurn up well past 9pm 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.