Helen Briggs & Chet Sket #24 Chet got a cold the baby isnt bald Wheres the inhaler will the truth be told

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If she got someone in to help her choose colours and furniture, she might actually like her home and not want to change it every 5 mins. Her taste is tit.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Sorry

Both those kids speech are awful. I’m sure they posted them ‘speaking’ because of a few comments on here, but I still can barely understand a word either of them say. I could understand “what’s that” and “basket” from Ocean, and Elvis said “six” lol…. However, I think Egg speaks farrrrrr worse than Chet, hearing the way she speaks in the clip of Elvis notcounting, makes me realize they probably can’t enunciate at all because of her. “Fowaahh fiyiiiiiv”. It’s truly horrific.. Counting to 10, by 2, isn’t that special either, no?.. I’ve never met a toddler of that age who can’t count to 10, or further 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Sorry

Both those kids speech are awful. I’m sure they posted them ‘speaking’ because of a few comments on here, but I still can barely understand a word either of them say. I could understand “what’s that” and “basket” from Ocean, and Elvis said “six” lol…. However, I think Egg speaks farrrrrr worse than Chet, hearing the way she speaks in the clip of Elvis notcounting, makes me realize they probably can’t enunciate at all because of her. “Fowaahh fiyiiiiiv”. It’s truly horrific.. Counting to 10, by 2, isn’t that special either, no?.. I’ve never met a toddler of that age who can’t count to 10, or further 🤷🏻‍♀️
Honestly!!!! Kids tend to count to 10 between the ages of 2 and 4 according to online, but it can also be sooner or later. He also might be slightly behind and really trying. Every child is different, and the information online is massively different on pretty much each website. He's two, so him not perfectly counting to ten isn't a massive deal at all. And the toddlers at aged two you've "met" counting to ten, might also be almost three and that's still a big developmental difference, even if just a few months. I don't like Helen and Chet but this thread is about them, not the kids speech. You can quite clearly understand a lot of what Ocean said and I could tell what Elvis was saying for the most part. So I think you've been hearing or expecting something much different. I don't think it's their speaking that's the issue with Elvis, but the fact that they ignore him and don't do much with him in terms of helping him. They just shove him somewhere with a phone or tablet etc constantly, which won't help him because he won't talk, he'll just he glued to the TV

I think there's something with Elvis' hearing. When he talks, he talks/makes noises to communicate, Elvis does the same as my little boy (who is three) and the way he says stuff is the same, missing half the word etc. I think with Elvis, it's either that (I'm convinced) or he's ignored and stunted that much, he's behind on speech but he's TWO and he's clearly trying and has time to speak the perfect way you must need him to. Ocean speaks well and if you can't understand her, fair enough, but I can understand her and could understand what Elvis was trying to say so..

But toddlers his age counting to ten isn't special... Okaaaaaaay then 😂😂😭😭

Just pissed myself at elvis and the sudocream cause my son would do that all the time 😂🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I don't like either of them BUT I absolutely LOVE that Chet doesn't pretend they're all perfect. I bet Helen is FUMING he posted that sudocrem video. At least he shows the typical side to parenting haha.

Reactions: 17
He wants to stop filming and hurry up and do something before Elvis puts it in his hair cause my daughter did that when she was 1 and I had to cut all her hair off as i physically couldn’t get it out 😩 protect the curlzzzzzzz

• Haha
Reactions: 8
The way he always shouts for Ellun when it's something to do with the kids is embarrassing. Chances are she's probably busy with Peach or Orrrshun. Put your phone down and sort him out yourself FFS

Reactions: 8
He is an overgrown CHILD. You found Elvis like that sort it yourself! Why are people so concerned about the kids speech and behaviour, the parents are the ones whose behaviour needs sorting IMO 😳

Reactions: 14
Whys she asking about her period coming back. If she's just finished breast feeding that's probably the reason rather than the type of delivery she had

Reactions: 9
Whys she asking about her period coming back. If she's just finished breast feeding that's probably the reason rather than the type of delivery she had
You would think she would have learnt that in her book she read for 9 months 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Lips done… painting… asking about her period… baby Johnson #4 coming December 2023 lol.

Didnt someone on here ask her to pick something off the list to spice up the threads? And wasn’t painting the house one of them or have I made that up? 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Just had a thought it's probably so she can start tracking and get pregnant again 🤣🤣

• Haha
I had to laugh at Chet's video. Before kids? I'm pretty sure Ellun doing the splits was after two kids 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.