Helen Briggs & Chet Sket #24 Chet got a cold the baby isnt bald Wheres the inhaler will the truth be told

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
bleeping hell this thread has to be one of the worst ones I'm on 🤣

Why can't we all get along and take the absolute piss like we do on the Stephen Bear thread 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 26
We desperately need a #gate or something juicy to get us and this thread all back on track. Helen if you are reading could you please….

a) Feed Ocean and Elvis a box EACH of coco pops
b) Use products for straight hair on Elvis’ curls (actually don’t do this or the arguments will continue)
c) Put some suitcases by the door but don’t say anything (that way we can debate over upcoming family holiday, Chet off to beefa or Chet being re-homed).
d) Tell us about the 3 B’s and clocking off times.
e) Lock the kids in their room with your dressing gown cord again
f) Film something but be sure to capture, in the background, either an inhaler on the kitchen sides or a tent set up in the garden.
g) start telling us about how Peach is no longer a baybeeeeeh and you’re broody.

Please and thank you 🙏🏼

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Let’s me honest their both bleeping dickheads and Chet is a tit shag 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Is Elvis’s hair permed or naturalleh curleh? Lol you can blatantly see in her last post where she’s scrunched his hair with mousse 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Can’t believe her 1 month old baaabehhh is in 0-3 month clothes amazing angel baabey peach pea perfecttt babey

• Haha
Reactions: 17
bleeping hell this thread has to be one of the worst ones I'm on 🤣

Why can't we all get along and take the absolute piss like we do on the Stephen Bear thread 🤣
I WISH we was allowed to act on this thread how everyone acts on every other thread on here BUT for some reason we’re just not allowed to say anything and it turns weird cos people don’t like them but they do it’s gotta be the weirdest thread, I would to know what people from mrs h or Solomon’s tattlers would think if they had to just come on here for a week and saw so many people get triggered 😂 They would get blocked on those threads, here’s basically a fan club

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.