Helen Briggs & Chet Sket #24 Chet got a cold the baby isnt bald Wheres the inhaler will the truth be told

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I hope Helen has filled in her over time on her time sheet letting their oldest baby stay up so late. Clock off time was hours ago

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Oh so funny chet posting ocean saying she’s ruined his evening of watching tv but then helens put one of her saying ✨on Saturdays we let our oldest baby stay up✨

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I never comment on here but chet’s story has annoyed me tonight they are all sat on the sofa 2 kids and them two like a family yet Elvis is clearly in bed.

unless he’s ill this is totally unfair you can’t let one child stay up and send one to bed and even the baby is there which is realistic but all of them are there and one is left out.

he will grow up and remember all the times he was pushes aside

Reactions: 10
Especially when elun is constantly reminding everyone that the angel babehs are 13 months apart! Because it’s so close. But when it comes to staying up Elvis has to be in bed cos he’s so much younger. Oceans up because ocean wants to be up and these two can’t be arsed to parent properly. Simples

• Sad
There’s no way on this earth I would keep my 2 year old up after she needs to be. My daughter doesn’t have a bed ‘time’ we just go by her needs day to day. But if she’s overtired from not napping or it’s getting to her needing to go to bed, Jesus Christ it’s demonic trying to deal with her! We’ve learnt that the hard way 😅 so I have to say I wouldn’t be keeping her up

Reactions: 5
Chet talking about a grenade bar in the taxi while his mate in the background is thinking SHUT MATE YOU bleep!

Reactions: 3
I never comment on here but chet’s story has annoyed me tonight they are all sat on the sofa 2 kids and them two like a family yet Elvis is clearly in bed.

unless he’s ill this is totally unfair you can’t let one child stay up and send one to bed and even the baby is there which is realistic but all of them are there and one is left out.

he will grow up and remember all the times he was pushes aside
I think it’s more likely that elvis actually goes to sleep when he’s told and ocean just refuses. They haven’t chosen to let her stay up

But I swear Chet spends more time with that boy than he does his own kids 🙈😂

Reactions: 5
Ellllllun, why r u lying again??? Ocean stays up every night hun.
I can’t even cope with how tiny Peach is, she must take after her dad. Definitely a little auburn haired gal too.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Don’t know why this has just popped into my head but I remember when Helen had ocean and she said that the scale wouldn’t come of her steriliser so she was boiling her bottles in the hob like the good old days 🤣 miss that content haha

• Haha
The aesthetics page Helen just tagged 😳
There are some monstrosities on that page…. It should honestly be criminal to do that to someone

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Ocean is definitely up because she’s at that age where they nap for 30 seconds and then refuse to go to sleep at night. I don’t know why she’s just not honest about it!

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.