Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

FoksiOska

VIP Member
Thread title suggestion (for whenever we get to that stage!)

Helen Briggs and Chet Sket #25
50 shades of beige, or is it white? Who even gives a....

• Haha
Reactions: 25

Kat_Valentine

VIP Member
I see this thread is still a barrel of laughs 🌚🙈. Why on earth can nobody have an opinion on this thread without it turning into an argument? Helens outfit was a mess I agree, for a young mum she looks rubbish. Most mummies her age I know are still dressing for comfort but will Atleast have nice trainers/hoodies leggings, wearing adanola/new balance etc. Chet likes her in faded and Jordan’s etc but she’s wearing that hideous outfit 😂😂😂
It’s not the opinion which bothered most people. Who cares what she wears. It was the insinuation that her boyfriend cheats on her because of the way she dresses 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 25

shannon950818

The name peach is ridiculous might be cute for a baby but do parents not take into consideration they will be a full grown adult one day.

Holly hagan posted soemthing which is so true she said along the lines of they were looking for a name that isn’t just cute when they are a baby but still allows them to be taken seriously as an adult especially if they want to go into business etc

Reactions: 24

Doobop

Who remembers when he used Ellun’s Olaplex shampoo & she kicked off because ‘that’s 50 quid a bottullllllll cheuttttttttt’ 😂😂😂😂 IYKYK
Reminds me of when my partner was using my femfresh wipes to wipe down the bathroom sides...... 😅😠

• Haha

teddy19

VIP Member
Its gonna be a disaster with Ocean throwing herself all over place all the time she will definitely catch them studs and hurt herself 🤦🏻‍♀️ shes too wild for her ears pierced so young!

Alternatively Elvis will pull on them when they’re bare knuckle fighting for their morning choc choc

• Haha

barbie22!

Helen is a cold bitch kept telling ocean to be careful didn’t even give her a kiss and tell her to have a nice day at school she had a face like a slapped arse I would say the breastfeeding will stop soon as she can’t hack it and will make up some lie that baby can’t continue it she aggs me so much

• Heart

mchammerr

VIP Member
Peach was awake and they were sitting right there with her 🤣 some of you act as if they left Ocean to babysit the newborn 🥴

• Haha

stargirl23

VIP Member
I went to town today in jeans and a jumper and I’m 26, best go give my head a wobble and make it known im now 40 😂

• Haha

SC1990

VIP Member
Who in their right mind says, I'm happy all my kids have the same amount of letters in their name???? What the actual FUCK?!    
My kids names don't have all the same letters and I suddenly feel like a shit parent

• Haha

Riley888

I’m the ‘tent girl’ and I’m fucking gutted to be called a slut ☹
QUOTE="Heyitsjustme, post: 13562497, member: 150199"]
Can we stop with the slut shaming of this girl (whoever the inhaler girl is and the tent girl) it may be “just a joke” to most of you but it’s so blatantly rooted in misogyny. The term slut is disgusting and to make out the girl is the slut but the guy, Chet in this case, isn’t a slut? Make is make sense
[/QUOTE]

I once had sex with someone in a tent at a festival.. (it wasn't chet and this was 12 years ago).. there was even a video of our legs sticking out the tent and the tent shaking. I really wouldn't worry 🤣🤣

• Haha

Doratheexplorer

VIP Member
She literally had a baby a month ago, what do people expect her to be wearing 🤣🤣
fucking nipple tassels or what

Ps he cheated when she was hot too

Reactions: 23

jazzy22

VIP Member
Someone please take one for the team and attend Chet’s football match, and see if he has a spare inhaler bcos you’re having an asthma attack over his tiny feet 😩 idk why I take the piss out of him I’d literally f*** him tomorrow 🤣
for some reason I imagine he’s got a small podgy piece and shouts Shackkkk when he finishes. Not for me 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 23