Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

armyofone

The whole money thing is getting so boring at this point they have 3 beluga’s she’s got fuck all apart from his income which is fine, they’re a family I’m over this narrative 😅 they’re together have kids, what’s it gonna take for it to be their money instead of HIS money? They get married then it’s ok..? Their family their finances and if mum in law needs 70 bottles of wine to stay the week with those 2 and all the belugas then it’s a small price to pay 😂😂

Controversial I know but my opinion changed cos this argument bores The absolute life out of me.

Is no one here a stay at home mum?

👋

I spend all of my husband's money whilst doing fuck all every day.

(Look after our 4 children but that's not as important as having a job apparently 😉😂)

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 23

notforeveryone

Chatty Member
I’m gonna check back when breast feeding diaries is over 👀 All I know is our elluuuun was reading that fucking book longer than she was breast feeding Peachy plumb

• Haha

RuEvenReal

I mean you're just giving her a career as a stripper with that name 🙈

Tinned Peach
Peach the leach
Peach can't reach
Pass the bleach Peach

• Haha
Sorry no Marnie fan here but Marnie and Casey’s house pisses all over theirs!!!!!
I think everyone’s house would be amazing if they got the whole contents and decorating gifted 🤣 the difference between them all is Chet pays for his and Casey will happily accept freebies. Don’t like any of them btw just hate people who get everything gifted. X

Sticky One

VIP Member
👋

I spend all of my husband's money whilst doing fuck all every day.

(Look after our 4 children but that's not as important as having a job apparently 😉😂)
I've just gone back to work after spending the last 10 years staying at home looking after my children and just spending all my partners money - was the best 10 years 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart

mchammerr

VIP Member
What came out about the charity?

You can tell how competitive they are and just can’t really match up to Marnie when it comes to money she literally brought herself a huge house & yea Chet’s house is nice but he couldn’t ever afford Marnie’s price range, what ever we think of these lot the fact is she has money & is much more well known, A Z list but on the list at least. I dunno bet Chet wishes he did that dating show instead of Casey 😅

I still think they fell out over Ellunnnn copying the black banisters 😂😂
I wouldn’t trade lives with Marnie for a million quid 🤣 having money and being known for shagging on tv isn’t anything to be jealous of really is it?

PumpkinxQueen

Chatty Member
NO THEY DID NOT CALL HER PEACH 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 what a fucking God awful name. Also, maybe it’s just the angle, but she is really not that cute. 😳 don’t come for me pls, lol, some babies just aren’t that cute when born and then turn out adorable so she has time.

• Haha

Shamelesshorse

VIP Member
I feel like your comment has gone unnoticed inbetween all the paragraphs of comments. So I just wanted to say do not feel gutted. Most of us have done wild stuff in our lives - we live once. Fuck what anyone else thinks ❤
[/QUOTE]
If people want call someone a slut because of a tent based shag, I dread to think what I would be called based on some of my sex activity locations 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22

stargirl23

VIP Member
I don’t think she realises people don’t care as long as the baby is fed who cares whether it’s boob, bottle or both

• Heart

quinzel

VIP Member
Won’t be long til little peach is sleeping 7 to 7 after mummy clocks off at 6! Ellun I hate to break it to you, but you can’t clock off from BFing hun ✨

PumpkinxQueen

Chatty Member
Oh life would just be perfect for our ellunnnn wouldn’t it? Lol. I’ve quite honestly never met a mother with a breastfeeding baby, who claims the baby sleeps great 🙃 does those two things even come hand in hand? If your BF baby is sleeping so great it’s either that they’re on formula most of the time (or all the time) or sleepy from not being fed enough 🤣 or does ellun just have magic breast milk fueled by hellurrrrfresh. Suppose it wouldn’t be a Briggs-Johnson household if they weren’t all sleeping 7-7! #PerfectKidsPerfectBirthPerfectLife

This whole false facade she constantly preaches is actually disturbing. Constant cheating allegations about Chet - who is MIA half the year living off ket and the genital juices of those he meets at festivals, two feral children - one who clearly has a major speech delay that they’re seemingly doing fuck all about, and now a new Italian baby who’s sleeping & feeding perfect at 3 weeks old. #magic

• Heart
  • Haha

PumpkinxQueen

Chatty Member
Actually, Ocean’s speech isn’t terrible in that story - although I did have to watch it 3 times. I think Ocean’s enunciation is down to the accents & way her parents speak. I think Elvis’ speech delay is something else is entirely. They’re both ignorant from the amount of screen time they get, though.

Y’know, I started the Beluga joke and I do make a few comments about the kids, but actually I just feel really sorry for those kids. Sure, they have lots of toys, parties and all that material shit, but ultimately they have a mother who’s more focused on continuously having babies than spending time with her kids who are still babies.. I think Helen is a bit like Talia Oatway, she loves bring pregnant & having a newborn, but gets bored of them once they hit 4-6 months old. 😔😔 My heart breaks for Elvis, there is quite evidently something going on with him, whether it’s just from him not having quality time, a hearing issue, maybe autism, whatever it is, they seem unlikely to ever address it because it doesn’t fit with their perfect image & lifestyle. We’ve all witnessed him having a nappy that’s so full, him glued to a screen constantly, being second best to Ocean and now he’ll be getting even less attention. Poor little guy, genuinely.

• Sad
  • Heart

Shamelesshorse

VIP Member
Why is she dressed like a 40 year old … no wonder Chet looks elsewhere she’s totally let her self go ….
I'd hate for you to see how I dress when I'm at home. My partner would have side pieces all over town going off your logic :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: Thankfully, they don't behave like a dog on a heat when I'm not around and also understand how monogamy works regardless of my fashion choices.

Sarah895

Does anyone no why he calls himself sket? Is that his middle name? Round where I live it’s a major insult to be called a “sket”

• Haha

mrsknowqiitall

She's wearing jeans and a jumper.....what screams 40 year old about that. If she had leggings and a belly top on she would probably get crucified 🤣

• Haha