Helen Briggs & Chet Sket #24 Chet got a cold the baby isnt bald Wheres the inhaler will the truth be told

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Probably because they’ve been up since 3, it’s practically lunch time at 8:30 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Seen they've got chocolate again this morning lol

Imagine encouraging your toddlers to fight over chocolate and at 8.30 in the morning duck saaake I just can’t with those 2! And the scream and sheer panic in Ocean at the thought of sharing some of her early morning chocolate 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Imagine encouraging your toddlers to fight over chocolate and at 8.30 in the morning duck saaake I just can’t with those 2! And the scream and sheer panic in Ocean at the thought of sharing some of her early morning chocolate 🥴
Yeah the last thing they need to do is encourage it 🙈 dread to think how it’s gonna be when there’s 3 or more of them running around and please why chocolate at half 8 in the morning seriously 😞

Reactions: 4
Do the kids even have a bedtime routine? Chet constantly videos them late at night.
I don't have insta so haven't watched them for ages but I thought she used to go on about "Bath, bottle, bed BBB"

Has this gone out the window now then 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She probably done bath bottle bed once and then just went with that narrative. I think Elvis is a bit better than Ocean she's wild! If they didn't feed them so much sugar they might be less wide awake come 8pm

Reactions: 4
I don't have insta so haven't watched them for ages but I thought she used to go on about "Bath, bottle, bed BBB"

Has this gone out the window now then 😂
It’s like she thought she invented this like parents haven’t done bath bottle/boob bed since the beginning of time

Reactions: 5
Coral always seems so hands on with their children, it’s nice to see 🥰

Reactions: 12
Some people do actually really suit laminated brows (when done properly) Eggyhead is not one of those people.

On another note, I had a browse at the previous threads last night (100% woke the neighbors from cackling) but I could not believe this is what she looked like before surgery! Genuine shock 😅

5A31D7F0-A451-4635-A9BB-338F403BF3E2.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Those pictures she’s just posted of P are making me so broody 😂 she’s so tiny and cute 😍

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.