Helen Briggs & Chet Sket #24 Chet got a cold the baby isnt bald Wheres the inhaler will the truth be told

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Since we can’t talk about their parenting, what can we talk about? Like genuine question - can someone compile a list of ‘allowed topics’ please, I think it might be extremely helpful since some folk are extremely triggered & offended by Egg & Sket’s parenting being called into judgement 🫠
Coco pops…oh wait no
Pan au chocolats…wait nope
Car seats…I’ll have a think again 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I think parenting gets mentioned as there’s literally nothing else going with them other than that atm and they’re tit at it.

Come on chet spice up the thread, do something entertaining give us another cheating allegation or something 🥴
Use your inhaler mate. Tell us in code if it's true or not. Haha

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I honestly just don’t get why people hate Ellun, I mean she took a photo of a razor today and posted it on her story. Now wether she had a shave or not, I don’t know. But people say she does nothing? Have a word.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Long time lurker here. I’ve always read Chet’s Instagram handle as Chet Sket but the hidden and other very appropriate meaning could be Chet’s ket 😂🙌🏼

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I honestly just don’t get why people hate Ellun, I mean she took a photo of a razor today and posted it on her story. Now wether she had a shave or not, I don’t know. But people say she does nothing? Have a word.
I know, it’s almost like people think she keeps having kids and then sending them to nursery so she has chance to organise ready for the cleaners each week

Reactions: 1
Has chet had his teeth done again? They are looking extra like clip in veneers today

I know, it’s almost like people think she keeps having kids and then sending them to nursery so she has chance to organise ready for the cleaners each week
She has feral children, there is simply not enough time for her to clean her own home 😭

• Haha
I read this with such a serious tone lol (imagine Eggy kicking off about the shoes) at least she’s working I suppose 🥲

Reactions: 2
Idk about you but that is goals for me 😂 I'm a sahm with 2 under 2 🤪✌🏻 my eldest goes to nursery 2 days a week and I'd love if my boyfriend could afford to send both kids and have a cleaner !

My life would be 100x easier and I'd be a way better girlfriend and mum if I didn't have to clean

Reactions: 6
Is this the one now married with a stunning wife and baby on the way?

I was gonna say no trace of a girlfriend on his page at all
I just quickly found his insta and I’m 99.9 percent certain he was on big brother!

Idk about you but that is goals for me 😂 I'm a sahm with 2 under 2 🤪✌🏻 my eldest goes to nursery 2 days a week and I'd love if my boyfriend could afford to send both kids and have a cleaner !

My life would be 100x easier and I'd be a way better girlfriend and mum if I didn't have to clean
Well it certainly hasn't made egg head a good mam

When I can afford a cleaner I will 1000000% have one

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.