Helen Briggs & Chet Sket #24 Chet got a cold the baby isnt bald Wheres the inhaler will the truth be told

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I do take the piss out of Ellun’s massive beluga melon, but she was actually never ugly and still isn’t… She’d definitely look better with a bit of volume in her hair and non-laminated brows, but she is generally quite pretty - I am glad she stopped with the lip filler (or at least reduced it massively) because she was strange looking on ex on the beach. I’m just shocked at just how much cosmetic surgery she’s actually had. I also kinda find it ironic she had a brace at one point, to then get her teeth shaved into teeth that resemble a bulldogs (iykyk) to have veneers 😅😅

For the record, I still think they’re both lazy as duck parents lol 🤣

Reactions: 19
Yes I have always thought helen was really pretty too even before she went on ex on the beach but finding them photos on Facebook I did actually forget she used to look like that. 🤣

Does anyone remember this as well when Helen punched chet and was trying to get in his hotel room cause she thought there was girls and he posted videos on Twitter 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
what in t he Fred flintstone is he wearing 😂😂😂

Yes I have always thought helen was really pretty too even before she went on ex on the beach but finding them photos on Facebook I did actually forget she used to look like that. 🤣

Does anyone remember this as well when Helen punched chet and was trying to get in his hotel room cause she thought there was girls and he posted videos on Twitter 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Oh no. Just saw Helen’s brothers story. He’s with someone watching the boxing, who is downing a vodka lemonade and at the end, hee brother holds a can of Stella up 😪. If he is drinking again after doing so well that does actually make me feel really sad for him/them!

Also - skipped all the mumsnet bullshit - when will this stopppp🤣🤣

• Sad
Reactions: 16
What is going on with Helen’s hair on chets stories today? She looks like a hippy 😂😂😂

Reactions: 2
Oh no. Just saw Helen’s brothers story. He’s with someone watching the boxing, who is downing a vodka lemonade and at the end, hee brother holds a can of Stella up 😪. If he is drinking again after doing so well that does actually make me feel really sad for him/them!

Oh no he’s drinking? That’s so sad. What a relapse 😢

• Sad
Reactions: 4

He sounds off his face 😢

• Sad
Yeah and the lad he’s with is also he’s best mate so what a tit mate for drinking with him.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 24
Absolutely agree - tit friend. I know this is tattle but I actually feel sad for them today. Come on Phillip get back on the wagon, we are all routing for you!

QUOTE="littlestar908, post: 13646362, member: 369948"]
Yeah and the lad he’s with is also he’s best mate so what a tit mate for drinking with him.
[/QUOTE]

Reactions: 9
This is really sad about Phillip. He had just celebrated a year sober in November as well 😞 Addiction is such an awful illness….it follows you forever unfortunately, threatening to drag you back down. Hopefully he can find his way back. That guy is not a real friend.

Reactions: 21
This is really sad about Phillip. He had just celebrated a year sober in November as well 😞 Addiction is such an awful illness….it follows you forever unfortunately, threatening to drag you back down. Hopefully he can find his way back. That guy is not a real friend.
Oh that’s so sad, he was only on his stories the other day with his girlfriend and their baby so must be pretty recent

• Sad
Reactions: 6
Ive messaged my friend who still hangs in the circle ( obviously I don’t 😳🙄) to ask what is going on with P because I’d be gutted for him if he had fallen off the wagon 😢

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.