Helen Briggs & Chet Sket #24 Chet got a cold the baby isnt bald Wheres the inhaler will the truth be told

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just wana scream everytime Orrrrshuun sings jingle bells in that poor baby's face 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Peach was awake and they were sitting right there with her 🤣 some of you act as if they left Ocean to babysit the newborn 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I couldn't live their lives I need my peace in the evening my kids go to bed 730 they don't go to sleep they sometimes watch a film but my god you step out that room you will regret it 🤣. I'd rather them go to sleep early and wake up early than stay up and lay in I need my "me time" in the evening I'd be pulling my hair out If I was them!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Peach was awake and they were sitting right there with her 🤣 some of you act as if they left Ocean to babysit the newborn 🥴

Literally no one acted like that though 😂

Oh tit sorry forgot who’s thread I was on 😂😂😂 yea they’re all amazing Angel family 2023 ❤❤❤❤❤

Reactions: 12
I couldn't live their lives I need my peace in the evening my kids go to bed 730 they don't go to sleep they sometimes watch a film but my god you step out that room you will regret it 🤣. I'd rather them go to sleep early and wake up early than stay up and lay in I need my "me time" in the evening I'd be pulling my hair out If I was them!!!
Same girl, looks like they’ve got no control over Ocean she clearly goes to sleep when she wants

Literally no one acted like that though 😂

Oh tit sorry forgot who’s thread I was on 😂😂😂 yea they’re all amazing Angel family 2023 ❤❤❤❤❤
Literally you couldn’t believe the stories it was so unsafe apparently 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Same girl, looks like they’ve got no control over Ocean she clearly goes to sleep when she wants

Literally you couldn’t believe the stories it was so unsafe apparently 🤣

I know because it literally WAS but newborn safety isn’t important on here is it 🥱 only this thread 😅
Why do they have straps on baby chairs? Why shouldn’t you overheat a newborn? It’s okkk though cos they was only the other side of the room if Ocean crashed into her they would have grabbed her straight away 😊 I’m sure this one won’t be bruised up for the next 18 months cos they’re always just so well cared for as babies ❤

Reactions: 7
I know because it literally WAS but newborn safety isn’t important on here is it 🥱 only this thread 😅
Why do they have straps on baby chairs? Why shouldn’t you overheat a newborn? It’s okkk though cos they was only the other side of the room if Ocean crashed into her they would have grabbed her straight away 😊 I’m sure this one won’t be bruised up for the next 18 months cos they’re always just so well cared for as babies ❤
Ok lovely 🥰

If it was a big ginger dog bounding around the room, out of control, with a newborn in the corner, I’m sure people would have a very different opinion. But because it is Queen Beluga Orshun, it’s fine. Do we not remember the beatings poor Child of the Damned received from her?! 🤣

They don’t care about their kids car safety, Elvis wasn’t even strapped in at all when Eggy got her new car 😂 They don’t care about their kids safety in the house or anywhere else for that matter. As long as the kids aren’t bothering them, they can do as they please.

But tbh, they probably would leave Ocean to babysit 😂 I reckon she’d do a better job than those two actually

But tbh, they probably would leave Ocean to babysit 😂 I reckon she’d do a better job than those two actually

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Since we can’t talk about their parenting, what can we talk about? Like genuine question - can someone compile a list of ‘allowed topics’ please, I think it might be extremely helpful since some folk are extremely triggered & offended by Egg & Sket’s parenting being called into judgement 🫠

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
I think parenting gets mentioned as there’s literally nothing else going with them other than that atm and they’re tit at it.

Come on chet spice up the thread, do something entertaining give us another cheating allegation or something 🥴

Reactions: 4
Since we can’t talk about their parenting, what can we talk about? Like genuine question - can someone compile a list of ‘allowed topics’ please, I think it might be extremely helpful since some folk are extremely triggered & offended by Egg & Sket’s parenting being called into judgement 🫠

I have asked this before it doesn’t go down well just stick to how everyone is great and have the highest IQ’s in the Uk.

Anyway does anyone follow tomlawinson on Instagram? His 9th post sums it all up about these social media parents 😅😂😂

Reactions: 4
Guys I’ve got big news!!!
Helen, Mum of 3 - 38 months apart and Chet 384 months old, angel babes 11:11, breastfeeding queen, has done some WORK today.

shes finally contributed to the best house ever down sunny south.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Nobody's said there can't be talk of their parenting 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 I think it's the constant talk of what is and isn't right general parenting, so the thread went massively off topic.

I don't think anyone really cares about their parenting being called into question... It's just that the thread got derailed a little 👍🏻

Ocean is an absolute lunatic. She should 1000000% be watched like a hawk near the baby, she's just off her rocker haha. But some of the videos Chet puts have me howling. I feel like he loves to contradict Helen daily hahahaha

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.