Helen Briggs & Chet Sket #24 Chet got a cold the baby isnt bald Wheres the inhaler will the truth be told

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If she is combi feeding she will never admit it. She wants everyone to think she’s breast feeding as she is obviously best mum in the world.

Reactions: 8
I don’t think she realises people don’t care as long as the baby is fed who cares whether it’s boob, bottle or both

• Heart
Reactions: 22

Myth: Many mothers can't produce enough milk.

Almost all mothers produce the right amount of milk for their babies. Breastmilk production is determined by how well the baby is latched on to the breast, the frequency of breastfeeding and how well the baby is removing milk with each feeding.”

Anyway, we all knew she wasn’t going to BF for longer than 5 minutes, that would actually require her to do something and she wouldn’t have been able to clock off at 6pm. Peach has probably been on formula since 72 hours old lol.

I personally couldn’t give a f***, she’ll be onto solid food in a month anyway 🤣😂 - Just annoying how preachy & fake Eggyhead is, really.

Women of tattle - breast milk or formula, as long as they’re fed!! (I do recommend Kendamil though!)

• Angry
Reactions: 16
I wasn’t judging her bottle feeding. Just stating.
I couldn’t care less how they are fed. Squirt it on the floor and let her lick it up coco pop style if you want 😆😆

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I wasn’t judging her bottle feeding. Just stating.
I couldn’t care less how they are fed. Squirt it on the floor and let her lick it up coco pop style if you want 😆😆
The coco pops era was amazing lmao

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She’ll be on chocolate nesquik in a month anyway so breast or formula it won’t matter lol

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Can't wait for her to start weaning at 3 months coz "sHeS jUsT soOrR hUnGrEhhh GuYyzzz"

Reactions: 14

Myth: Many mothers can't produce enough milk.

Almost all mothers produce the right amount of milk for their babies. Breastmilk production is determined by how well the baby is latched on to the breast, the frequency of breastfeeding and how well the baby is removing milk with each feeding.”

Anyway, we all knew she wasn’t going to BF for longer than 5 minutes, that would actually require her to do something and she wouldn’t have been able to clock off at 6pm. Peach has probably been on formula since 72 hours old lol.

I personally couldn’t give a f***, she’ll be onto solid food in a month anyway 🤣😂 - Just annoying how preachy & fake Eggyhead is, really.

Women of tattle - breast milk or formula, as long as they’re fed!! (I do recommend Kendamil though!)
So ignorant. How could you possibly know what Helen’s milk supply is. If she’s gone to combo feeding so why, she’s tried her best. Not everyone produces lots of milk, it’s especially difficult if you have had breast enlargement surgery (not sure if she has)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
So ignorant. How could you possibly know what Helen’s milk supply is. If she’s gone to combo feeding so why, she’s tried her best. Not everyone produces lots of milk, it’s especially difficult if you have had breast enlargement surgery (not sure if she has)
This. Very ignorant. My lactation consultant from when I had my youngest told me that there IS such a thing as low milk supply. Think I'll take the professional 's word for it 😂

I still don't get why he had to video himself giving her that food though. It looked PUTRID 😂😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
It’s not ignorant to state fact.

Not to get all mums net up in here but the main reason there is a lack of milk supply are issues with the tongue, suction or introducing a bottle/dummy too early.

its so damaging for new mums to constantly here “I didn’t have enough milk” “I wasn’t producing enough milk” “I couldn’t breastfeed” when 95% can do it and do it successfully if they have the right help and support there for them. There’s absolutely nothing wrong with switching to bottle and The whole being defensive because women feel like they have to justify something that’s absolutely nothing to do with anyone else is the reason so many women end up using the above excuse. There’s no shame in formula feeding if that’s what’s best for you and your family.

In poverty stricken countries, breast feeding hits statistics of 99% and that’s because they don’t have the choice to switch to formula.

But let’s here Helens “breastfeeding was ammmmmmaaaaazing guys but she was so hungry I had to introduce formula” when it’s probably a load of absolute bollocks.

• Heart
Anyone else think chet was given into trouble for saying we'll take Ocean to Claires to get her ears pierced that he wrote that paragraph stating not Claires lol

• Haha
Ocean asked ‘all weekend’ for her ears pierced (bullshit) so Monday morning first thing they take her 🤣🤣 it will be her belly button by time shes 9

• Haha
Somebody slap me bleeping stupid!!!!
The bleeping stupid, thick cunts!!!
Hahahahahaha

Ocean do you 100% want your ears pierced? Ocean tell me 50% of 100.

What a bunch a cunts.

• Haha
I can’t believe they’ve let a 3 year old decide that, and pretended it’s her decision. If you want your child to get their ears pierced then that’s your choice, but own it, don’t put it on her FFS. 3 year olds are the most irrational creatures ever, they are still learning independent thought and that actions have consequences. They need to be guided, not pandered to. My child is the same age and if I responded to every whim of theirs we’d currently be treating them like a giraffe (that’s the latest fad-toddlers are crazy, but fun!)

Reactions: 13
They definitely went to Claire's 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Making himself look an utter bleep as per usual.

Helen is so cringe. Her voice though, like she's reading a bleeping book

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Weird how it’s ‘getting all mumsnet’ in here when people speak about the children being safe but anything else with them it’s ok 😂😂

Helen’s fuckin CBeebies voice she puts on is worse than her whiney fake voice 😒

You just KNOW that behind the camera when he’s asking her if she wants her ears pierced hes nodding his head you can just see her eyes the way she’s watching and copying, and the bottle 😂 if she was expressing she would have said I had to express/ combi feed so Chet can help when I clock off at 6 😆 anywayyyy I couldn’t give a tit how she feeds the newborn it’s the only one that’s getting any form of nutrients - so far make the most of it Peachy, soon be on a bottle of Prime before bed.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.