Helen Briggs & Chet Sket #24 Chet got a cold the baby isnt bald Wheres the inhaler will the truth be told

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Off topic again like but I also know a bloke who hooked up with someone at a festival and she pissed in the tent by accident during her sleep 🤣🤣
Still find it funny as duck. Woke up with his sleeping bag wet through and stinking of piss.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Can we all stop worrying about a toddlers speech and worry more about how illiterate as duck Chet is. UNOform 🫣🙃🙃🙃

Your profile pic OMGGGGGG I just died 😂😂😂😂😂

FFS lol, Dr 🎃 is signing off this topic now. 😩😩

Won’t be long until Egg is whining on IG about how she has nothing to do all day to keep her busy now, because Peach is an angel baybeh who sleeps all day and cluster feeding isn’t in Eggs vocab (so never happens) 7-7 for all meh 3 angel baybehs. Hope she gets a start on Peach’s (that just looks grammatically incorrect) beige bedroom soon, hasn’t she just thrown the furniture into one of their guest rooms for their manyno guests?

Also with some others on the ‘slut’ topic - 100% regretting I didn’t go duck around 😅😅 Even now, in a relationship, I’ve noticed myself eyeing up guys and wondering how big their d’s be 🤭 aiming to be thirty, flirty & thriving, iykyk.

You should know by now that cheat & elluuun are the best parents with the best most perfect children WOT are the best at every thing and if you say otherwise on this thread everyone gets upset apart & say move on. Weirdest thread I mean try saying that on Katie Price’s & Mrs hunch’s thread see how fast your profile gets blocked but on here, this race thread is ok 😂😂😂 ❤

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Well what wonderful parents. Letting a kid ride a bike inside. See the golden child is allowed up again while elvis is put to bed.lazy parenting. Just let her run wild rather than put the effort into getting her to bed. Kids on a sugar high as usual whilst both parents sit on their phones. tit parentsb

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Well what wonderful parents. Letting a kid ride a bike inside. See the golden child is allowed up again while elvis is put to bed.lazy parenting. Just let her run wild rather than put the effort into getting her to bed. Kids on a sugar high as usual whilst both parents sit on their phones. tit parentsb
how very f****** dare you criticize their parenting!!!!! I’ll have you know, Ocean is likely awake so late because she’s just too clever to sleep like her brain won’t shut off so she has to write advanced mathematical equations on the playroom wall, so f*** you! So ignorant gosh!!! And Elvis is asleep 7-7 he just takes himself to bed now, he knows he can’t compete with Queen Beluga and Princess Peach, he’s just such a sensitive quiet boy prefers to read several books, to himself, before nodding off.

(^ all jks incase ppl thought I was serious)

do we think eggyhead is still breastfeeding, angelz? She looks far too well rested although Princess Peach is feeding & sleeping like a d r e a m so…

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Why they sat so far away from Peach whos not strapped into her bouncer whilst Chucky rides round the house on her bike. She could have easily come in too fast, not turned and gone straight into the baby 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 18
I actually love chet showing how wild O is when Helen tries to make out she’s a perfect mum of 3 in control of 2 angel toddlers 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Why they sat so far away from Peach whos not strapped into her bouncer whilst Chucky rides round the house on her bike. She could have easily come in too fast, not turned and gone straight into the baby 🤦🏻‍♀️
Chucky 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Can’t believe they put stories like that up with a newborn with that huge blanket for a start is unsafe, not strapped in and a wild child flying around and he’s all excited cos she did a skid? If she didn’t Peach would have gone flying but they laugh.
Just can’t with them, and what do they do with Elvis when they have these family evenings with their guuuuurls

Reactions: 8
Can’t believe they put stories like that up with a newborn with that huge blanket for a start is unsafe, not strapped in and a wild child flying around and he’s all excited cos she did a skid? If she didn’t Peach would have gone flying but they laugh.
Just can’t with them, and what do they do with Elvis when they have these family evenings with their guuuuurls
He’s an Angel baaabeh and sleeps 7-7 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.