Helen Briggs & Chet Sket #24 Chet got a cold the baby isnt bald Wheres the inhaler will the truth be told

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m literally currently sat on a “more than words” speech & language course …..and I’m sorry the comments about Elvis are so un called for …..there are so many lovely parents on this course who interact and do lots to help their child! My child is 2 and 1/2 and only says mum & dad …. He is more than likely autistic…..however there are sooooo many children that are all different ages and all different stages….children do develop differently …..& for parents it’s hugely worrying, and deeply personal and as much as I hate with a passion egg!!!!!!!!!!!! It’s her right to keep her children’s health issues personal …..and it’s not our right to know it!!!!! Very few people even in my own family know about my sons referrals etc! It’s still very private to me and my husband let alone thousands of followers!
I just think for all her flaws and dicky things she does judging his speech and blaming her is a bit of a reach!

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I feel like your comment has gone unnoticed inbetween all the paragraphs of comments. So I just wanted to say do not feel gutted. Most of us have done wild stuff in our lives - we live once. duck what anyone else thinks ❤
[/QUOTE]
If people want call someone a slut because of a tent based shag, I dread to think what I would be called based on some of my sex activity locations 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
I've only been with one person my whole life, my current partner and thats since school.

trust me i love all the sex stories (kinda wish i had the chance to be wild ha) come one gurls no slut shamming where in 2023! if anything shame me for being a boring bastard haha

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Really hope Elvis starting pre school helps his speech so we can shut up with speech gate🙃
Same. But according to the know it alls on here he was already at nursery and it still hadn’t helped 🙃🤣 yet he’s only just started today how strange.

Reactions: 9
FFS lol, Dr 🎃 is signing off this topic now. 😩😩

Won’t be long until Egg is whining on IG about how she has nothing to do all day to keep her busy now, because Peach is an angel baybeh who sleeps all day and cluster feeding isn’t in Eggs vocab (so never happens) 7-7 for all meh 3 angel baybehs. Hope she gets a start on Peach’s (that just looks grammatically incorrect) beige bedroom soon, hasn’t she just thrown the furniture into one of their guest rooms for their manyno guests?

Also with some others on the ‘slut’ topic - 100% regretting I didn’t go duck around 😅😅 Even now, in a relationship, I’ve noticed myself eyeing up guys and wondering how big their d’s be 🤭 aiming to be thirty, flirty & thriving, iykyk.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Does anyone else rate their kids out of 10? Like wtf that’s proper weird behavior 😷

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Really hope Elvis starting pre school helps his speech so we can shut up with speech gate🙃
I didn’t find nursery helped with my little ones speech, he was actually better once he stopped attending and my mum starting having him. But she took him out and about a lot , playgroups etc

Can we all stop worrying about a toddlers speech and worry more about how illiterate as duck Chet is. UNOform 🫣🙃🙃🙃

• Haha
Reactions: 21
With parents like these two illiterate morons who's surprised the poor boy can't speak properly

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Does anyone else rate their kids out of 10? Like wtf that’s proper weird behavior 😷
Proper weird isn't it that he refers to his son as 10/10, reality check Sket everyone thinks their kids re beautiful, they don't refer to them as a 10/10 that's a term usually used when you rate someone you fancy , and if you're reading this your kid isn't the best Nd better looking than every other kid in the world like your making out. Yes to you he's beautiful but why shove it in everyone's face as if he is absolutely the best and stop using that term I think Chet is the one that needs SPEACH therapy

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.