Helen Briggs & Chet Sket #23 Beluga whales & £250 Christmas trees, how will Ellun cope with 3 under 3’s?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If she keeps forgiving him then I've no sympathy. All she'll be doing is showing Elvis that it's okay to chest on partner's cos they stay and she's teaching her girls it's okay to let your bloke cheat because he pays for your H&M orders. She's showing them all how to NOT treat your partner and mother of your kids and that it's okay.

Zero sympathy if she stays just for the life style. Mug

• Heart
Reactions: 14
If she keeps forgiving him then I've no sympathy. All she'll be doing is showing Elvis that it's okay to chest on partner's cos they stay and she's teaching her girls it's okay to let your bloke cheat because he pays for your H&M orders. She's showing them all how to NOT treat your partner and mother of your kids and that it's okay.

Zero sympathy if she stays just for the life style. Mug
From her point of view if there’s no concrete proof what should she do?
And it only seems tk be messages at this point. Voice recording exist which confirm it apparently and yet he sent everything but them.
It’s a difficult one for anyone.
Don’t envy it that’s for sure

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I feel sorry for Helen. She’s just given birth and all this drama is just sly. Her hormones and emotions will be up the wall if she turns a blind eye or not

Reactions: 19
What a bleeping bellend he is. I know she might stick around when she knows he cheats but she has nothing to leave with, he’s made sure nothings in her name, not even her car.
i hope nobody ever treats his daughters the way he treats Helen. Waste of air.

Reactions: 16
I have no doubt chet is a cheat but I just don't know about this guy. He hasn't posted anything to show its about chet it's just messages about cheating and from the way he talks he sound like he's not all there. When he can show the screenshot of talking to chet I'll fully believe it.

Reactions: 21
Agreed I want the screenshots of him and chets Convo..: why are they being held back

Reactions: 8
I just read the whole convo between the 2 of them and I still don't know what to think but why has the person who posted it now deleted it?

Reactions: 7
I just read the whole convo between the 2 of them and I still don't know what to think but why has the person who posted it now deleted it?
Oh that was me I didn’t think it uploaded right, I’ll re upload

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
What a bleeping bellend he is. I know she might stick around when she knows he cheats but she has nothing to leave with, he’s made sure nothings in her name, not even her car.
i hope nobody ever treats his daughters the way he treats Helen. Waste of air.
Why would anything be in her name when she didn't pay for it? This is what we're always saying here. Get your own tit ladies, pay your way. Then if the tit hits the fan, you're not held hostage.

Reactions: 7
Everyone so interested in him cheating on her when in reality half your mates will be sticking their dick in a random after a few nose beers 👃🏼❄

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Yeah didn't really see anything to suggest he cheated in those messages. Kinda like he's trying to catch Chet in a lie about his girlfriend who's claimed to have slept with him. He is looking a bit like a "syko" 😂 though. BUT the fact Chet's even entertaining this guy by replying 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I don't see why he doesn't just post the actual evidence as all ot looks like now is that his girlfriends said she slept with him with no proof. Also ...I take it Helen had the baby on Wednesday... 21.12 is this even an angel number 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Oh that was me I didn’t think it uploaded right, I’ll re upload
I’ve got a family and a mortgage…like that stops someone cheating. 😂😂
This is clearly just someone after a bit of clout. Very easy to make up a text conversation between you an “your ex.” I also am not finding this as entertainment knowing Helen has just given birth and will be very vulnerable right now.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
She’s looked after his kids and home while he’s built his business so she would likely have a claim for the house in court if it ever came to it

Reactions: 4
From her point of view if there’s no concrete proof what should she do?
And it only seems tk be messages at this point. Voice recording exist which confirm it apparently and yet he sent everything but them.
It’s a difficult one for anyone.
Don’t envy it that’s for sure
I mean if she knows and stays. We're all speculating she knows and let's it slide. I'm talking about if she does know and she's ignoring it.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.