Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Jkop

To anyone who is experiencing any kind of developmental concerns / worries with their kids - ignore all the shitty bragging and uneducated opinions on this thread. Just because your kid can recite Macbeth before their 2nd birthday, doesn’t mean they won’t fail their GCSEs 👀

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 96
I got sent these by a friend with permission to post. This is the guy who was commenting on Chets posts about his GF cheating with Chet. The guy is a real account and seems genuinely angry trying to contact Helen to tell her whats gone on behind her back.

Before anyone comes at me with the ‘helens giving birth not the time’ crap hes cheated a million times before I doubt this is news. Helen probably will still turn a blind eye for her lifestyle.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 66

RuEvenReal

I miss him asking the kids why they are still up while shining a phone in their face while they try and volley themselves over the bannister 😕

• Haha
Reactions: 52

RedRuby470

Can we lay of Helen , true or not she is very vulnerable at the minute . A lot of us are mums and need to remember how we felt the first few days after having a baby - nothing short of a crazy person! Whether she stays with him or not or turns a blind eye and knows exactly what’s going on ITS HIS ACTIONS not hers. No I won’t be going to the rave thread just think people need to stop more or less victim blaming

• Heart
Reactions: 47

kiwi1990

Not sticking up for them but all kids do things at different ages, just because one child can speak clearly by 2 doesn’t mean they all should be able to

• Heart
Reactions: 41