Helen Briggs & Chet Sket #23 Beluga whales & £250 Christmas trees, how will Ellun cope with 3 under 3’s?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
ohhhh thanks for sharing - he defo did then!!! I believe it! I’d say Helen’s fuming … she’ll get over it just in time for the “Belugas and baby” picture perfect Christmas Instagram post 😅😂🙈

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
Wonder if it's a shark hoover for every time he cheats ? she's on shark number 5 now

Oh hey maybe she's giving birth to baby shark

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I got sent these by a friend with permission to post. This is the guy who was commenting on Chets posts about his GF cheating with Chet. The guy is a real account and seems genuinely angry trying to contact Helen to tell her whats gone on behind her back.

Before anyone comes at me with the ‘helens giving birth not the time’ crap hes cheated a million times before I doubt this is news. Helen probably will still turn a blind eye for her lifestyle.

Oooh tit - that tea is piping hot 🥵

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
I got sent these by a friend with permission to post. This is the guy who was commenting on Chets posts about his GF cheating with Chet. The guy is a real account and seems genuinely angry trying to contact Helen to tell her whats gone on behind her back.

Before anyone comes at me with the ‘helens giving birth not the time’ crap hes cheated a million times before I doubt this is news. Helen probably will still turn a blind eye for her lifestyle.
Can you get the Chet screen recordings & voice notes off him?

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Love how that girl is so worried because they’re “famous” so she definitely knew he was with helen, she also had a bloke, bleeping disgusting behaviour wether helen just accepts that life or not, I hope she kicks chet out and enters her single mummy era! xoxox

Reactions: 28
Surely if ELLUN stays with Chet after this allegation being so public she is completely and utterly a mug! No life style is worth that.

Reactions: 11
Omg I sent him such a nice message and he blocked me?!

I’m actually personally offended 😂
I told him they should really post if Helen & the baby are OK because he publicly told their followers she was having the baby, and that some people are actually worried AND HE BLOCKED ME. Wtf bro? duck you Chet.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
He’s told Helen, he needs to leave it at that, I’m sure Helen can deal with Chet. Or turn a blind eye, how ever she wants. He needs to deal with his cheat of a partner aswell. He shouldn’t of cheated but do think it’s out of order messaging literally while they are in the middle of having another baby.

• Wow
Reactions: 12
He’s told Helen, he needs to leave it at that, I’m sure Helen can deal with Chet. Or turn a blind eye, how ever she wants. He needs to deal with his cheat of a partner aswell. He shouldn’t of cheated but do think it’s out of order messaging literally while they are in the middle of having another baby.
I think he’s probably acting a lot out of emotions right now.. 🤷‍♀️ I certainly would be

Reactions: 7
Yawn sorry. He has cheated a million times it will always be a bad time, she probably gets messaged daily. Chet should have never given anyone the opportunity to message her that while literally having another baby.

Reactions: 8
Can we lay of Helen , true or not she is very vulnerable at the minute . A lot of us are mums and need to remember how we felt the first few days after having a baby - nothing short of a crazy person! Whether she stays with him or not or turns a blind eye and knows exactly what’s going on ITS HIS ACTIONS not hers. No I won’t be going to the rave thread just think people need to stop more or less victim blaming

• Heart
Reactions: 47
I don’t get why the bloke who been cheated on us message people their friends with like what the point of that I get message chet or Helen but other family members or mates is wrong

Reactions: 4
I think Helen would actually be better off without chet. She has the platform and opportunity to do great things, which is more than most have.
If it’s true… she needs to remember she’s raising the next generation.
And more importantly teaching her daughters what to tolerate from a man and her sons how to treat women….. which is essentially condoning awful behaviour.
Its not just about you Helen…. Your actions are the example you set for you children…. Do better than what Chet is teaching them

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Surely if ELLUN stays with Chet after this allegation being so public she is completely and utterly a mug! No life style is worth that.
I don’t think it’s ‘public enough’ for Helen to end the relationship. Rumours have literally been circling for years about Chet playing away and that’s not been enough for her to end things. The comments that were on Chet’s post were there for days unnoticed. The only people that probably knew they were there are us. And as for the guy that was cheated on messaging Helen’s friends and family, I doubt they’ve taken that to Helen knowing she’s giving birth imminently; again also nothing new her friends and family all know this isn’t the first time.

Reactions: 5
Can he post the voice recordings? Don’t see why he hasn’t already if he’s posted everything else 😂

Reactions: 8
I think it said he’d messaged Helen but she hadn’t read them
I know, but he can make screenshots of it? And Chet calling him a weirdo and such.. Messages must exist. Just want to make sure this is true before I make a judgement. Helen just delivered a baby, she is in such a vulnerable position.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.