Helen Briggs & Chet Sket #23 Beluga whales & £250 Christmas trees, how will Ellun cope with 3 under 3’s?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If this Sam guy posts actual proof, I’ll believe it. Until then. “Believe none of what you hear, and half of what you see”

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Whatever the truth is… the birth of her baby has been clouded by these allegations
And for that I feel awful for her

Reactions: 28
Hopefully after a few months she realises her worth. I understand if she won’t leave for a while but she needs to not get pregnant again after 3 months. The guy said he has been trying to tell her for a while and I guess only us actually noticed his comment.
She sent him an inhaler😭😭😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
View attachment 1827987
Inhaler gate! this is between him and the alleged girl
I still don’t believe it. For all we know it could be his mate and him trying to make some money. It’s not hard to change a name and photo on WhatsApp. Just seems a bit odd to me. Why not show evidence of his girlfriend and Chet communicating with each other. Why duck around with petty ‘evidence’ just get to the point.

Reactions: 12
I still don’t believe it. For all we know it could be his mate and him trying to make some money. It’s not hard to change a name and photo on WhatsApp. Just seems a bit odd to me. Why not show evidence of his girlfriend and Chet communicating with each other. Why duck around with petty ‘evidence’ just get to the point.
also why is the time at 11:40 when he’s read on here people were questioning the inhaler about 6pm

Reactions: 2
i agree it’s dodgy as duck he’s saying he’s got voice notes but he sounds like a twit in them…

Reactions: 6
Sorry but ffs an inhaler is the best they could come up with. 😅 I know chets partial to drugs but ffs.... 😅 now I'm wondering If it was the blue or brown one lmfao

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Liv Wilkins is 100% a real person in Shropshire who has a little boy. She is on Facebook.
Obviously I can’t say if anything else is true or false, though.

Reactions: 5
What festival was chet at and he followed a girl on instagram and we was talking about it on here and then he unfollowed the girl was it this liv bird

these 2 sound like a right pair of fuckwits. The type always breaking up and making up . The kind that idolise Harley Quinn & The Joker CRINGE. I reckon she has just said it to 1.get back at him for something or 2. Did meet him at a festival or event but literally nothing happened , maybe got a pic and then ran with it to make sam max jealous ….. and now he looks like a clown . I genuinely can’t see Chet cheating I think Helens brother would skin him

Reactions: 15
these 2 sound like a right pair of fuckwits. The type always breaking up and making up . The kind that idolise Harley Quinn & The Joker CRINGE. I reckon she has just said it to 1.get back at him for something or 2. Did meet him at a festival or event but literally nothing happened , maybe got a pic and then ran with it to make sam max jealous ….. and now he looks like a clown . I genuinely can’t see Chet cheating I think Helens brother would skin him
100% with you on this! They both sound like a pair of dicks that constantly split up and try and duck with each others heads.

Can I just say you can take the cartridge out an inhaler and use it as a crack pipe….

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.