Helen Briggs & Chet Sket #23 Beluga whales & £250 Christmas trees, how will Ellun cope with 3 under 3’s?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Correct me if I’m wrong but this guy has nothing to back up his claims. There’s zero messages involving her and chet it’s a conversation between these two randoms lol. I think it’s bullshit….if he’s so sure why would he not expose? Because he hasn’t got anything 🤷‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Yeah…that’s not proof. I’m on the fence, I
Do think it’s crappy hounding her after she’s just given birth though

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Oh that was me I didn’t think it uploaded right, I’ll re upload
Nah I believe this 100%. Chet just keeps talking about "my Mrs is in hospital" etc but no OUTRIGHT "I've not cheated on Helen (it kept crashing did the video for me so sorry if I missed it.) He Is just very defensive and insulting. Narcissistic prick. If that bloke messaged her ages ago, then fair enough but if he is still messaging her, he needs to leave her alone. You're so vulnerable when you've had a baby, whether it's your first or your third. whether she needs to know or not is irrelevant. She doesn't nee to know RIGHT NOW. If he carries on cheating in the future, even after this, and she forgives him, then I've no sympathy.

But right now, as a mum who has had 2 kids and both times felt vulnerable and lonely, my heart breaks for her. She's a bit slack but you can see just how much she loves those kids and she'll have been so happy about having her little girl here and safe and him cheating would have ruined that, all because he can't keep his thumb sized todger in his pants.

Well chet. Karma is a witch and you've two daughters.

Reactions: 12
Chets name isn’t mentioned in the messages between this guy and his girlfriend , so in fact it’s not evidence at all . Tell SamMax to bring the hard evidence or duck off and choke on a Brussel looks like a little bleeping roid head anyway . So mad this has been done to someone who just gave birth

Reactions: 21
Why would chet even message back a “troll” while
in hospital tho?? 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 15
they both read here . We are the reason they have seen these comments and then the messages . He was probably sitting around in hospital while Helen and the baby slept and had a read of here . It’s not that far fetched

Reactions: 8
Correct me if I’m wrong but this guy has nothing to back up his claims. There’s zero messages involving her and chet it’s a conversation between these two randoms lol. I think it’s bullshit….if he’s so sure why would he not expose? Because he hasn’t got anything 🤷‍♀️
Yeah I think it's bullshit. Anyone can text a few words. That's not real tea.

Reactions: 6
I’m not sure why Chet hasn’t actually been named in those messages between him and his bird. My instinct is to actually believe Chet in them messages. But that’s how gas lighters work 🤷🏼‍♀️. I don’t know why Chet would even be entertaining those messages if there weren’t the slight be chance his arse was squeaking

Reactions: 11
I think it’s weird that this maxx guy was bothered about what people in here were saying…. Like why is that your concerned?
he seems like a paranoid guy
Like there apparently proof and yet he’s hasn’t sent it…. Yet is sending people on tattle screenshots. Also why would be conversing with people on rattle? Lol

surely if you were this bothered you’d send everything

Reactions: 9
Oh my god, what have I came back to?!?!
I thought she had posted the baby when I saw all the new pages!

Firstly, sorry but regardless of the situation, no need whatsoever to be messaging a women who has just had a baby! I've been there and those baby blues are horrific! Me and my fella have just been speaking about this thread, hes fully invested now as I've read out every comment to him ha! We were saying I could understand to an extent him messaging SamMax back as he would be fuming that this is coming out when shes had a baby, however we dont get Chet's nicey nicey approach. If that was my fella he would kick off i.e. WTF, what are you going on about, wanting to know where it has came from as it would be so untrue and worried the stress it would put on me and if I hadnt had the baby yet, the baby too. A big part of me is believing Chet here.

I'd say for Sam Max to post the hard evidence (I dont want him to incase it is true and Helen sees it), but at the same time this isnt the time and place for it. IMO, I think hes arsed on himself in this situation and maybe his 1 min of fame!

If it is true, I whole heartedly feel so so so sorry for Helen. :(

Reactions: 9
What is the ‘lifestyle’ that everyone is referring to Helen having? 🤔

She stays at home all day every day with 2 hyper kids, paints the walls every couple of months, gets a new vac when she wants and moans at Chet to take his shoes off

Shes not exactly here there and everywhere making memories with her children or taking them on holidays, doesn’t have any friends or family near by and gets no attention from her partner, he doesn’t spoil her or take her on date nights

I genuinely wouldn’t have her ‘lifestyle’ given, especially if it was from a cheating druggie like Chet!

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.