Helen Briggs & Chet Sket #23 Beluga whales & £250 Christmas trees, how will Ellun cope with 3 under 3’s?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Exactly!

If it is true or not, and whether she knows and puts up with that lifestyle imagine seeing that when having your baby!
No I do get it and it's not nice at all but being in that kind of environment (even tho he's hardly a celebrity) I think it comes with the terms. The amount of tit and accusations you can read on some insta posts. Why on earth would you ever bother posting lol

Reactions: 1
Honestly don’t understand why he announced she was in labour in the first place, I’d be fuming if my partner did that before the safe arrival of the baby, you just don’t know what’s going to happen, I bet they’re both getting so many messages right now, just what you want when you have a newborn

Reactions: 17
Hope they are ok. I get they want to up their engagement however recent events concerning Talia Outway and Lauren goodyer leave this kind of attention seeking in rather poor taste. Why post she’s in hospital in the first place to go radio silent. Extremely strange.
While I get it’s frustrating and people want to know. I don’t think it attention seeking or in poor taste not informing your social media followers the second the baby has arrived.
I agree Chet probably shouldn’t have made people aware she was in hospital.
But we aren’t entitled to know what’s happened, or anything more than they want to share.
They may want family to see the baby first etc, 😀

Reactions: 5
While I get it’s frustrating and people want to know. I don’t think it attention seeking or in poor taste not informing your social media followers the second the baby has arrived.
I agree Chet probably shouldn’t have made people aware she was in hospital.
But we aren’t entitled to know what’s happened, or anything more than they want to share.
They may want family to see the baby first etc, 😀
I don’t think we are entitled to see the baby at all.. just don’t post she’s in labour if you don’t want people to wonder the outcome. Just say nothing. It IS attention seeking the way they have done this

• Heart
Reactions: 18
They didn’t show Ocean or Elvis’ faces until they were a few weeks old so I’m not expecting photos, but just a quick story from Chet saying “mum and baby doing well” or similar would be nice to stop people worrying.

Hope mum and baby are doing well and they’re just enjoying some family time (and not because of the cheating accusation!)

Reactions: 11
Even if he didn't post the picture of her in hospital everyone would still be saying the same thing. People would still posting about why they haven't posted anything and leaving followers in the dark it doesn't make a difference because we knew she was due her Csection any day

Reactions: 1
I reckon xmas eve they will post. Maybe a pic of all the kids in xmas PJs or some shiz. 🍑🐳🐳

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I'm due to give birth any day now and I'm being inundated with messages asking where the baby is because im really overdue and I wouldn't even consider myself very popular 😂 so I'd hate to be them right now, it must be relentless

Reactions: 10
I'm due to give birth any day now and I'm being inundated with messages asking where the baby is because im really overdue and I wouldn't even consider myself very popular 😂 so I'd hate to be them right now, it must be relentless
this is the exact reason I’ve never told anyone my due date with last 2 babies! Xx

Reactions: 4
I reckon she's still in hospital with the baby (I was in for 4 days after my first section, but only 24hrs with 2 and 3) so they're probably waiting until she's home and Ocean and Elvis have had chance to meet the baby and get some insta worthy pics. Then it will be non stop baby spam, my 3 perfect angel babies, I'm so blessed, "I CAR-ENT believe it guyyysss" followed by that annoying squeal she does 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
No one, celeb or non celeb owes anyone anything when it comes to their labour/birth/baby. Even to family and friends. However Helen and Chet have made it clear that like with Ocean and Elvis this baby will be public property. Chet posted a pic of Helen in hospital making it clear they were there whenever it came round for her section. They know there will be a lot of well meaning interest. Given what happened with her brother last year and other celebs that people have mentioned in recent times, I actually don’t think it would hurt for Chet to post a “Mum and baby are both fine. Settling into three under three life. Be back soon. Hope everyone has a lovely Xmas”….or similar.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Ooh what happened with her brother?
He lost his little baby. They have since had another, but it was obviously a terrible time for them. I think it was a just a week or two before Helen had Elvis (although I might have remembered that slightly wrong).

• Sad
Reactions: 5
Still calling it that those comments were real and he’s been caught cheating, the timing is bleeping awful but what are the parties involved supposed to do in this situation? Wait until they’re all home and settled with the other children? is that a good time? If chet has cheated he’s a bleeping scumbag!

Reactions: 14
What happened to Talia’s baby?

Hope they are ok. I get they want to up their engagement however recent events concerning Talia Outway and Lauren goodyer leave this kind of attention seeking in rather poor taste. Why post she’s in hospital in the first place to go radio silent. Extremely strange.

What happened to Talia’s baby?
Talia’s baby is suspected to have Apert Syndrome. However, this would have been detected before birth, considering how many scans & tests she was having, and her now deleted grid picture of her scan clearly showed her sons eyes being low down & fused fingers. So definitely not the same situation as Lauren Goodger or Helen’s brother! Talia 100% knew Oakley was going to be born with disabilities - even if Aaron didn’t have a clue. Hence Talia isn’t suing the NHS because she’d absolutely post about it if she was!

I also don’t think the cheating comments have only just came to light. Although maybe, since they’ve only just been deleted.. they were posted like 5 days before they were mentioned on here, I’d suspect someone would have notified Helen in that time VS telling her right as she’s about to be sliced open!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Talia’s baby is suspected to have Apert Syndrome. However, this would have been detected before birth, considering how many scans & tests she was having, and her now deleted grid picture of her scan clearly showed her sons eyes being low down & fused fingers. So definitely not the same situation as Lauren Goodger or Helen’s brother! Talia 100% knew Oakley was going to be born with disabilities - even if Aaron didn’t have a clue. Hence Talia isn’t suing the NHS because she’d absolutely post about it if she was!

I also don’t think the cheating comments have only just came to light. Although maybe, since they’ve only just been deleted.. they were posted like 5 days before they were mentioned on here, I’d suspect someone would have notified Helen in that time VS telling her right as she’s about to be sliced open!
Sliced open 🤢🤢🤢

I got sent these by a friend with permission to post. This is the guy who was commenting on Chets posts about his GF cheating with Chet. The guy is a real account and seems genuinely angry trying to contact Helen to tell her whats gone on behind her back.

Before anyone comes at me with the ‘helens giving birth not the time’ crap hes cheated a million times before I doubt this is news. Helen probably will still turn a blind eye for her lifestyle.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 66
I got sent these by a friend with permission to post. This is the guy who was commenting on Chets posts about his GF cheating with Chet. The guy is a real account and seems genuinely angry trying to contact Helen to tell her whats gone on behind her back.

Before anyone comes at me with the ‘helens giving birth not the time’ crap hes cheated a million times before I doubt this is news. Helen probably will still turn a blind eye for her lifestyle.
WOW!!!!!

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.