Helen Briggs & Chet Sket #23 Beluga whales & £250 Christmas trees, how will Ellun cope with 3 under 3’s?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have to cheekily take a bit of credit for the beluga part of this title but of course @jazzy22 articulated it so beautifully.

When is Elvis birthday? isn’t it the end of December? Why have they celebrated his birthday WEEKS earlier? I understand they’ll probably have a newborn by his birthday, but Ocean had a big elaborate party for her 2nd & 3rd birthday, and Elvis just gets a caterpillar cake in their kitchen? Lol.

I cringed at their Smyth’s trip, someone else on here said they just grab a trolley and fill it full of crap and it’s SO true; they really put no thought into the stuff they buy the kids and just get random junk that they probably don’t even play with. It’s just one big flex and it’s disgusting in the current climate. But they also have one very ungrateful beluga and no doubt beluga 2 will end up ungrateful too. I wonder if Elvis’ speak will improve when he starts daycare? It’s so awkward when Chet is asking him questions and saying “what you say?” and the poor little thing cannot say a single word 😔 I wonder if they notice his delays at all? I’m not saying there is anything wrong with Elvis, but from a pediatric perspective he is classed as a delayed talker and I really do think it’s down to the lack of attention he gets.

Really cannot imagine how they’re going to function with an adhd-looking beluga, a clingy beluga & newborn beluga… I think Helen’s mum is going to end up having to stay with them because there’s absolutely no way they’ll cope. I also still find it bleeping hilarious that those kids don’t have any type of routine or bedtime 🤣 Chet’s there questioning why they’re still awake like you’ve just thrown them in front of a screen before bed & probably fed them a bunch of sugar???

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Those bleeping kids in the VW garage 😂😂 I shouldn’t laugh! Ocean trying to wip the wapping paper off the fake pwesent 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Happy car day Helen babes!! ✨ I’ve just applied for an emergency loan because like most the country I’m absolutely skint! 😇 but knowing it’s “car day” for some makes me feel much better!! quality content ✨

• Heart
Reactions: 27
See Elvis still can't say a single word apart from yeah. You would think he would learn from his sister but her speech is also terrible for her age. All this showing off going on shopping trips and getting the kids new toys, do they realise the cost of living crisis, no. They don't care, they want to show off that Chet has money. God help them with number three but as usual Helen will make out that everything is perfect even though the two the have are up till after nine every day and have chocolate for breakfast. Absolutely no control over them at all. Yes ocean has funny moments but she runs rings around them and seems really bratty. I mean the birthday cake thing. If that was my kids neither would be having an early birthday, but ofcourse they are show offs so their kids can have two celebrations

• Angry
Reactions: 11
Yeaaaaah that whole “I know it isn’t a big fancy car” except it’s a £34,000-£46,000 car…. 😂😂 bleeping stupid witch.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
I have to cheekily take a bit of credit for the beluga part of this title but of course @jazzy22 articulated it so beautifully.

When is Elvis birthday? isn’t it the end of December? Why have they celebrated his birthday WEEKS earlier? I understand they’ll probably have a newborn by his birthday, but Ocean had a big elaborate party for her 2nd & 3rd birthday, and Elvis just gets a caterpillar cake in their kitchen? Lol.

I cringed at their Smyth’s trip, someone else on here said they just grab a trolley and fill it full of crap and it’s SO true; they really put no thought into the stuff they buy the kids and just get random junk that they probably don’t even play with. It’s just one big flex and it’s disgusting in the current climate. But they also have one very ungrateful beluga and no doubt beluga 2 will end up ungrateful too. I wonder if Elvis’ speak will improve when he starts daycare? It’s so awkward when Chet is asking him questions and saying “what you say?” and the poor little thing cannot say a single word 😔 I wonder if they notice his delays at all? I’m not saying there is anything wrong with Elvis, but from a pediatric perspective he is classed as a delayed talker and I really do think it’s down to the lack of attention he gets.

Really cannot imagine how they’re going to function with an adhd-looking beluga, a clingy beluga & newborn beluga… I think Helen’s mum is going to end up having to stay with them because there’s absolutely no way they’ll cope. I also still find it bleeping hilarious that those kids don’t have any type of routine or bedtime 🤣 Chet’s there questioning why they’re still awake like you’ve just thrown them in front of a screen before bed & probably fed them a bunch of sugar???

guessing they did the cake for him because her mum was down and she went home to the north after that, I’m sure they’ll do another on his birthday. Thought that was obvious tbh maybe you’re the delayed one

Reactions: 5
Yeaaaaah that whole “I know it isn’t a big fancy car” except it’s a £34,000-£46,000 car…. 😂😂 bleeping stupid witch.
I can’t believe she said that! For some people it is a flashy car, for others it isn’t! She really didn’t need to say anything. She really doesn’t live in the real world. Just cos it’s not a £100k car like Chet’s

• Heart
Reactions: 18
For a LOT of people, having a brand new Tiguan would be considered a very fancy, flashy car Ellun🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 28
guessing they did the cake for him because her mum was down and she went home to the north after that, I’m sure they’ll do another on his birthday. Thought that was obvious tbh maybe you’re the delayed one
Hi again Helen. Truth hurts

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Not a fancy car, she’s right, what a pile of tit! much prefer marnies fancy whip xxx

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Why you getting eggy tho?

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.