Helen Briggs & Chet Sket #23 Beluga whales & £250 Christmas trees, how will Ellun cope with 3 under 3’s?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
oH MY DaYS guyS hES cuR(w)lS!!!!!!!!

Do Egg & Ket actually have learning disabilities?! The level of illiteracy is bleeping astounding. Did either of them attend school? Read a book? No wonder Egg has taken her entire pregnancy to read her omg Huns best ever determined to breastfeed for 7 years book.

Can’t wait to see Beluga 3 and how Italian she is omg look at all hers hurrrr

• Haha
Reactions: 18
She is really manifesting a dark skinned, dark haired, dark eyed, curly baybeh. I hope shes pale as paper & bald 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 29
She is really manifesting a dark skinned, dark haired, dark eyed, curly baybeh. I hope shes pale as paper & bald 😂
Remember the filter they put on Elvis and announced him with the italian flag ? now he's pasty white with white hair 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Egg head definitely reads here. Anyone catch the song she chose for the video of Elvis’s curls? “When you were born you were a natural curly wurly” 🎶 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
6C82DBEC-1F02-40A2-B74A-0EFB4F24968E.png

How’s everyone doing that’s said “ElViS dOeSnT haVe CuRlEy HaIR” cause I think you might be wrong 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Don’t worry guys, she’s moved to the sunny Mediterranean of Milton Keynes so will not give birth to a beautiful Italian baby called Lucia 🇮🇹🍕🍝👌

• Haha
Reactions: 8
It's pathetic the way she goes on about the curls. Is it some kind of achievement to have curls. Reality check Helen, some people have straight hair others have curly but absolutely no one goes on about it as much as you. I suppose it's all she can say about him tho as the poor thing can't really do anything else. Makes out she is mother of the year but her children's development proves otherwise. Her and Chet must have incredibly low iq

Reactions: 12
View attachment 1817636

How’s everyone doing that’s said “ElViS dOeSnT haVe CuRlEy HaIR” cause I think you might be wrong 🤣🤣
Having half Jamaican children he certainly didn't have curls it was obvious to see 🤣 she's done plenty of scrunching up and using products to keep them scrunches in place, i have a friend who does exactly the same and believe me it works wash his hair whack a load of mouse in it and keep scrunching

• Heart
Reactions: 7
It's pathetic the way she goes on about the curls. Is it some kind of achievement to have curls. Reality check Helen, some people have straight hair others have curly but absolutely no one goes on about it as much as you. I suppose it's all she can say about him tho as the poor thing can't really do anything else. Makes out she is mother of the year but her children's development proves otherwise. Her and Chet must have incredibly low iq
It’s the same way they went on about how much ‘attention’ Elvis apparently got for being the cutest baby in the world that anyone had ever seen ever, lol. Elvis is cute in a dog with 3 legs type of way, but they’re just little ginger beluga’s otherwise 😂😂😅

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Having half Jamaican children he certainly didn't have curls it was obvious to see 🤣 she's done plenty of scrunching up and using products to keep them scrunches in place, i have a friend who does exactly the same and believe me it works wash his hair whack a load of mouse in it and keep scrunching
I’m sorry but no amount of scrunching on straight hair will make it curly - I don’t understand why so many people are in denial 🤣 obviously his hair isn’t going to be the same curl/texture as the millions of other people with curly hair but Elvis does have curly hair?

Reactions: 19
I’m sorry but no amount of scrunching on straight hair will make it curly - I don’t understand why so many people are in denial 🤣 obviously his hair isn’t going to be the same curl/texture as the millions of other people with curly hair but Elvis does have curly hair?
His hair is curly, to a degree, but she definitely uses the curly girl method on him to keep his curls in place - I think Coral had curly hair as a child, so that’s probably where he’s got it from although she appears to have only straight hair now

Reactions: 9
Yeah he has curly hair what I was trying to say is so what if he has. She thinks its some kind of achievement

Reactions: 2
“Advent calendars when you have kids” no Chet, just yours & Egg’s kids are that destructive because you let them be 🥹

Reactions: 13
It’s the same way they went on about how much ‘attention’ Elvis apparently got for being the cutest baby in the world that anyone had ever seen ever, lol. Elvis is cute in a dog with 3 legs type of way, but they’re just little ginger beluga’s otherwise 😂😂😅
He is like a little sheep dog isn't he. I remember when he was next to their dog and you couldn't tell the difference with the hair

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.