Helen Briggs & Chet Sket #23 Beluga whales & £250 Christmas trees, how will Ellun cope with 3 under 3’s?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t understand why he films them jumping down the stairs like what if Ocean or Elvis decides to jump higher up .. thick of Fick as tit

Reactions: 5
I wonder if this will be the baby’s name? She has shared this page quite a few times and this is the only photo she likes over the last 2 years, I couldn’t be bothered to scroll anymore than that
It’s a pretty name

Reactions: 8
I wonder if this will be the baby’s name? She has shared this page quite a few times and this is the only photo she likes over the last 2 years, I couldn’t be bothered to scroll anymore than that
I like it but feel like it’s too easy of a name for them, they’ll pick something weird

Reactions: 6
Ocean said In chets story last night ocean and ellun was in a different room and ellun said what the baby name and ocean said Mimi and ellun then replied mimi so let’s see if that’s baby name

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Mimi, in their accents, sounds a lot like my daughters name 👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀

Why are they acting like she’s gonna give birth at any minute? I wonder if she’s like somewhat dilated maybe? (Wouldn’t this push her forward for a c section though, if there was a ‘risk’ of the baby coming earlier than planned?)

Elvis rolling his play doh was super cute though 🤣 even if he hasn’t a clue what’s being said to him.

• Haha
Mimi, in their accents, sounds a lot like my daughters name 👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀

Why are they acting like she’s gonna give birth at any minute? I wonder if she’s like somewhat dilated maybe? (Wouldn’t this push her forward for a c section though, if there was a ‘risk’ of the baby coming earlier than planned?)

Elvis rolling his play doh was super cute though 🤣 even if he hasn’t a clue what’s being said to him.
I 100% think she's calling her Minnie

• Sick
Reactions: 8
You could be right but I don’t think Chet would post that if they’re keeping it a secret until birth
He commented on Elluns post saying can't wait to meet ...... 6 dots and the way Ocean said mimi and chet is thick as tit Ocean making up her own baby names rather than muting it 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I can't get on board with the name Minnie. It's up there with Fanny, Dick and Corey 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Wonder if he told the lady in the cafe the new baby’s name… hope she gets on here like the person who overheard him on the train talking about Helen being pregnant 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Wonder if he told the lady in the cafe the new baby’s name… hope she gets on here like the person who overheard him on the train talking about Helen being pregnant 🤣
Nah that will have been for attention cutting the video off

Mylaaaaaah Johnson

Isn’t Johnson slang for penis ? My la penis .
Tbh , I still think it’s gonna be wavy the baby spelt Ravey 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
He sounds so stupid when he talks about the football like he knows everything

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.