Helen Briggs & Chet Sket #23 Beluga whales & £250 Christmas trees, how will Ellun cope with 3 under 3’s?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Having half Jamaican children he certainly didn't have curls it was obvious to see 🤣 she's done plenty of scrunching up and using products to keep them scrunches in place, i have a friend who does exactly the same and believe me it works wash his hair whack a load of mouse in it and keep scrunching
Surely with having mixed race children you understand there are so many different curl patterns and types. Its clear she’s using product but I actually think it’s good that she’s trying to learn to look after his hair right. He might be having a full advent calendar for breakfast but atleast “he’s” curls are defined!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
To be fair it is warm today as crazy as it sounds!!!
I couldn’t believe how warm it was today - bloody sweating in my coat and hat 🤣🤣 the baby must be being born this week - Chet will be doing stories from the theatre

• Haha
Reactions: 7
In all seriousness - I do hope their little bald, non-tanned baby makes a safe arrival & that Helen is OK! And I genuinely wish them alllll the luck, because they’re in for one hell of a shock 😂😅 🐋🐋🐋

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I generally like Helen and chet out of most of the influencers on insta. I enjoy watching chet making a pratt of himself and he isn't scared to show what is really going on. I hope she has a safe delivery and baby is OK too.

Reactions: 21
Omg what have they dressed ocean in omggg
Bless her, she looks similar to how my dad was in charge of dressing me when my mum went into hospital to have a baby 😂 first thing she said to my dad when she saw me was something along the lines of wtf is she wearing! He didn't have a clue haha

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Bless her, she looks similar to how my dad was in charge of dressing me when my mum went into hospital to have a baby 😂 first thing she said to my dad when she saw me was something along the lines of wtf is she wearing! He didn't have a clue haha
Helen is defo at the hospital because there is no way she wouldn’t do Oceans hair!!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
The kids terrorised Santa yesterday you can see he had ENOUGH of their tit how embarrassing to put that up on your story, he’s saying we had to take more pics cos I can’t control my children and even to the point Santa was like get these fuckin bad ass Balugas the duck outta my grotto NOW. Probably gone back to the North Pole for a big old joint 😭

WTFUCK is that child wearing today … WHY would anyone on this earth even buy them tightshow the kids always seem to behave in a crowd though? Cos no one’s able to notice how awful they are in the dark surrounded by children, where’s Elvis?
With HES mum while Eggy is at the hospital?
Why not take him to see Mrs Clause 😂

Anyway they’ve probably paid to get the section on 22nd she will never ever stop talking about that if baby bally comes then, it’s gonna be some weird name cos I still can’t deal with that 2nd one’s called Elvis.

The curls saga never ends does it 😅 My daughter has very curly hair I have to put in products to make it ringlets which is why people say it’s so 1 minute straight next full on curls it’s not naturally ringlets but it’s curly so can see why people think it’s forced.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Wonder what’s up with ellun? Her friends sent her a thinking of you card 🤔

Reactions: 3
Baby “waineeeeee” (Rainey) or Beeeeige beluga or Wavyyy is defo gonna be crowned out soon

Reactions: 7
Why does Chet always insist on recording while they’re in a car park??
Like record all you want…. But wait till get on the pavement ffs

Reactions: 6
i just hope we get another thread title out of it like elvis has left the pelvis. Dani has left the fanny maybe 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
i just hope we get another thread title out of it like elvis has left the pelvis. Dani has left the fanny maybe 😂😂
I’m thinking of the next one from Elvis has left the pelvis ....Dont you worry 😂😂😂 I’m sure others will be thinking too , dani has left the Fanny is a good one !

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.