Helen Briggs & Chet Sket #23 Beluga whales & Β£250 Christmas trees, how will Ellun cope with 3 under 3’s?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m thinking of the next one from Elvis has left the pelvis ....Dont you worry πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ I’m sure others will be thinking too , dani has left the Fanny is a good one !
Hopefully it has a name that rhymes with the downstairs region to make it easier for us πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Remember she’s having a c section! Has to rhyme with something along those lines lol. I have a weird unhealthy crush on Chet tbh fml

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Chet announcing pending baybeh number 3 as if she’s on her way down the motorway πŸ˜†

• Haha
Reactions: 23
God is she not bored of having babies
She’s going to get a shock when she feels the pain of a section i think she thinks it’s easy route

• Haha
Reactions: 21
The section will be at 11.59 lol! Bet she’s gutted she missed 22/12/22 at 22.22 😞

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.