Helen Briggs & Chet Sket #23 Beluga whales & £250 Christmas trees, how will Ellun cope with 3 under 3’s?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can't even guess because it's usually a week before and her due date is new years is it? But with Xmas and all the bank holidays I'm guessing either early next week or 27/28??
I think it will be 22nd or 23rd - my elective section was at 38+5

Reactions: 1
Chets story with spider filter 😵💫.. didn’t realise he had that on 🤦🏻‍♀️. Acting is shocking dude 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I wonder what they do with all these Hoover's. Unless Chet uses them for a qwuicky

• Haha
Chet saying Helen could drop any minute probably this week or next week makes me think she's got her Csection after Xmas

Reactions: 5
But why would you spend £150 for the train thing when she booked it she knew she was pregnant and she would be heavily pregnant at that time, just loves to waste money

Reactions: 7
Chets latest story Tring to ask Elvis something. Poor kid can't say a word and doesn't even understand what chets saying

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 8
They have minus brain cells between them. Ellun hasn’t suddenly just fell heavily pregnant over night. Why the duck did they book a £150 trip so far away? Lol I can’t even think , they hurt my brain 🧠

• Haha
They have minus brain cells between them. Ellun hasn’t suddenly just fell heavily pregnant over night. Why the duck did they book a £150 trip so far away? Lol I can’t even think , they hurt my brain 
Exactly what I thought.
Same thing when chet is filming the kids misbehaving before bed....put your bleeping phone down pick them up and put them in their room its not rocket science

They have minus brain cells between them. Ellun hasn’t suddenly just fell heavily pregnant over night. Why the duck did they book a £150 trip so far away? Lol I can’t even think , they hurt my brain 🧠
I don’t know how it works but surely they could have offered the tickets to someone else! What a complete waste of money! The way they act so dramatic about the baby coming any minute now like Helen is contracting - she’s booked in for a section Chet calm down 🤣🤣

• Haha
They could have set off the day before and stayed somewhere… like there are plenty of options to have made it a smoother trip

Reactions: 2
Chets latest story Tring to ask Elvis something. Poor kid can't say a word and doesn't even understand what chets saying
it’s actually so sad tbh. I feel truly so sorry for that little boy. and even if there was an underlying issue, they’d not bother doing anything about it because Egg has to keep up this weird perfect image tit. Sure, the kids are fed and want for nothing, but their actual parenting is non-existent. Quite sad when your child gets more 1:1 time at nursery than they do at home 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 6
it’s actually so sad tbh. I feel truly so sorry for that little boy. and even if there was an underlying issue, they’d not bother doing anything about it because Egg has to keep up this weird perfect image tit. Sure, the kids are fed and want for nothing, but their actual parenting is non-existent. Quite sad when your child gets more 1:1 time at nursery than they do at home 🤷🏻‍♀️
Couldn't agree more with evrything you have said. They would ignore any signs of there are any to keep up the perfect life image. Poor kid

“They never stop” what does Chet think will happen if they fill the kids full of sugar & screen time all day? 7pm will come around and they’ll suddenly power down?? They are honestly so incredibly clueless. Their scruffy house is ruled by two toddlers all because their parents won’t parent them 🙃🙃 am I the only one who doesn’t let their toddler run up & down stairs?? Am I overprotective?! I have extra high fixed gates top & bottom because the thought of my child falling down the stairs terrifies me. Between that and the absolute lack of car safety (Elvis apparently doesn’t even get strapped in anymore 😂) they’re actually borderline crappy parents. Can’t wait for baby #3 😄😃

Couldn't agree more with evrything you have said. They would ignore any signs of there are any to keep up the perfect life image. Poor kid
I think they are to wrapped up in baby 3 to even notice what baby 2 needs. They will soon see I just don't think she needed to have this baby they have their hands full and I'm sorry but the way she made out she was so shocked she was pregnant so what was you not on contraception? How is that a shock this is what happenes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.