Helen Briggs & Chet Sket #23 Beluga whales & £250 Christmas trees, how will Ellun cope with 3 under 3’s?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So random but every time I see Chet I can’t help but see Oli Sykes - please tell me someone else see’s it? 😂

Also agree that baby no.3 looks likely to have auburn hair not brunette. Although you couldn’t tell anyway as the pics are always filtered!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
So random but every time I see Chet I can’t help but see Oli Sykes - please tell me someone else see’s it? 😂

Also agree that baby no.3 looks likely to have auburn hair not brunette. Although you couldn’t tell anyway as the pics are always filtered!
I SEEE ITTTTTT

Reactions: 4
Gosh.. almost time for a new thread title.. will we be treated to the name in time for one?!

I’m sure Baby Inhaler is super adorable but her ears looked huge 😅 and why does Egg insist on filtering her already?! We know she isn’t tanned Egg, stop reaching for your Italian babe.. it isn’t gonna happen, your strawberry ginger genes are to strooooong!!!

Elvis is cute, but I just wouldn’t look at any of their kids (Casey’s too) and think wow they’re so strikingly beautiful/unique.. they’re just really regular kids, but I’ve said it before - they all think their kids are something very very special and I have no idea why. Elvis always looks shocked (pale mute had me on the floor lol) and Ocean is just… her head.. lol, she’s her mothers image.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Elvis always looks shocked (pale mute had me on the floor lol) and Ocean is just… her head.. lol, she’s her mothers image.
That had me laughing out loud. We need beluga, pale mute & baybeh inhaler in the next thread title 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
WOW she looks like Chet , I don’t think she looks anything like O&E they are all Helen

Reactions: 20
Dang they have no close friends whatsoever 😅 just blurting out their newborns name to anyone lol

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.