Helen Briggs & Chet Sket #23 Beluga whales & £250 Christmas trees, how will Ellun cope with 3 under 3’s?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
me too, but I also love Ocean *hides* 🤣🤣🤣
Ok for real I love Elvis as well my daughter has a strange name so ngl I love the crazy ones my own name is so boring I hated being at school with three of my name and tbh I still think my name is so beige

Reactions: 3
My son has a strange name so I like the kids names. Would be odd if they went for a normal name like Penelope given the fact the other two have unusual names

Reactions: 5
i had a dream last night chet and helen invited me to register their new daughter. They called her Daniel even though it was a girl. was a strange dream 🤣 that’s why you don’t read tattle before bed lol

• Haha
Reactions: 17
These instagrammers will pop out babies because they thrive off the attention it gets them but I think reality has hit in the Johnson household that 3 children is no joke and they have put a lot of pressure on themselves. All the attention won’t help them right now

Reactions: 12
I think she has restricted his phone use in the case of any potential cheating. No social media, no potentional contact with girls etc. That's how you deal with tit in 2023 isn't it. 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 4
I’m sorry I’m still not buying this bull ….something is up! Not thinking the baby now but definitely something has gone down !!!!

Reactions: 14
I’m sorry I’m still not buying this bull ….something is up! Not thinking the baby now but definitely something has gone down !!!!
Agreed, it would’ve been more believable if he posted that update and went back to normal. If it was being sick and adjusting to the baby etc he could’ve at least posted a couple of stories a day. He used to post so many.

Reactions: 10
I don’t think she believes the allegations but think they cba with the drama. I’d be devastated for something like that to ruin the first few days of my babies life, you never get that time back. Maybe they’re just reevaluating how much time they spend on socials.

Reactions: 12
Yeah definitely something went down i thought after that story he would come back as normal but nothing

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.