Helen Briggs & Chet Sket #23 Beluga whales & £250 Christmas trees, how will Ellun cope with 3 under 3’s?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Beautiful baby but what an awful name. At least ocean & elvis are actual names, but peach is just ridiculous 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I know they change so much this early on but I don’t think she look anything like the other two! Totally different.

Reactions: 9
It’s a terrible choice of name for a beautiful little baby. I can’t even imagine how Ellun would pronounce this one. Imagine when they are like 5,6,7, playing right up and she’s screaming all of their names at the top of her lungs 😭 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I notice none of them, photographer included is using the actual 🍑 emoji….I wonder when they realised their error 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Come on here soon as i saw but whatever I have to say has already been said 😂

bleeping 🍑

Reactions: 8
New baybeh and cheating scandals galore, what’s next for Ellun? 4 under 4 😂
I’ve run out of ideas lol!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
And now here comes the Q&A then she can tell us how perfect everything is, breastfeeding, sleeps all night, other 2 love her 😴🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Who’s taking one for the team then and asking about the cheating allegations 🤣🤦‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Peach i’m screaming 😂 if she doesn’t get with a short Italian bloke called Mario when she’s older i’ll be most disappointed

• Haha
Reactions: 19
What’s the bets she’ll be pregnant again by March 😂😂 another November/December baybehhhhh to add to the clan

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Oh man I can’t use that now in the future how annoying however the baby is so cute 🥹

Reactions: 1
Has the kids come back or angel baby Peach woken as Ellen hasn’t answer any question

Reactions: 1
Kids got some lugs on her hasn't she 🤣🤣🤣 cute tho as all babies are. Well most. Another little ginger to filter for the rest of her life. She defo won't be getting fed peaches she's gonna be fed chocolate, wonder if the pale mute can say that word yet. If not its gonna be his first word in about ten year

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.