Helen Briggs & Chet Sket #23 Beluga whales & £250 Christmas trees, how will Ellun cope with 3 under 3’s?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The bloody names they give their kids. There is just no thought about their future. Mind you with a mum called Bleuu & a dad called Chet what did we expect 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I'm struggling to see who she looks like. I need another pic more front on, but definitely different to Ocean and Elvis

Reactions: 4
So random but every time I see Chet I can’t help but see Oli Sykes - please tell me someone else see’s it? 😂

Also agree that baby no.3 looks likely to have auburn hair not brunette. Although you couldn’t tell anyway as the pics are always filtered!
I never heard of him so googled and on his wiki he looks like Chet & Helen mixed together 😂

Reactions: 2
Beluga, Mute & Peach, please come back Ellun we forgot how to use bleach 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
QUOTE="chocdip, post: 13427867, member: 212439"]
I guess they were waiting for her to erm..grow into her face 🤷‍♀️
[/QUOTE]

First thing I thought 🙈 and bleeping so the name change was TO Peach? Did we inspire 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She looks like Chet’s mum a lot I wonder if they’ve longed it out so that family don’t get to see baby as they don’t seem to bother with them.

You said it was her name soon after birth then comment deleted.
Definitely someone close then 👀👀 any more gossip for us tatters then? Thank you, please 🤷‍♀️💁‍♀️😂
Think you’ve got the wrong person? I didn’t say her name was peach

Reactions: 3
Yesss next thread needs “peach has left the leech” in the title . Elvis has left the pelvis and now peach has left the leech .
Im a comedy genius with these 😂❤ (Joking😂)

glad baby is healthy , looks beautiful but definitely gonna have red hair , can see that ginger sparkle coming through!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Peach has left the leach, Sam’s a crazy man, will they add anymore belugas to the Johnson clan??

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.