Helen Briggs & Chet Sket #23 Beluga whales & £250 Christmas trees, how will Ellun cope with 3 under 3’s?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This comment was on Chets recent post. I was gonna upload it yesterday but thought nah it's just another random weirdo like old mate Sam but I've looked at the post again and the comment has been deleted. Idk it could just be another weirdo and that's it but makes you wonder a bit. Is he in hiding? 😅 another theory sounds ridiculous but the lack of posts and the little updates he's done, not showing his whereabouts etc. I guess we'll never know even if they start posting again
Screenshot_20230106-191543_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Since it’s all quiet.. I have a confession. I recently had a baby, and when I saw you guys posting about “baby beluga’s” I had no idea what you meant.. so I googled it… I have a baby beluga also 😂😭😭😭

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Since it’s all quiet.. I have a confession. I recently had a baby, and when I saw you guys posting about “baby beluga’s” I had no idea what you meant.. so I googled it… I have a baby beluga also 😂😭😭😭
😂😂😂 I am screaming! But congratulations and I’m sure your baby is beautiful 💛

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Little glimpse of baby beluga from Chet and Egg today
They must think no one has seen a newborn baby before the way the are giving little glimpses and waiting this one out. They will be saying our dark haired Italian girl. Roll on six month she will be a pale ginger. Noting wrong with that btw but they live in a bloody fantasy world. They were obsessed with having a baby rox and then they have Elvis the pale mute

• Heart
Reactions: 15
They must think no one has seen a newborn baby before the way the are giving little glimpses and waiting this one out. They will be saying our dark haired Italian girl. Roll on six month she will be a pale ginger. Noting wrong with that btw but they live in a bloody fantasy world. They were obsessed with having a baby rox and then they have Elvis the pale mute
Tbh baby looks quite ginger in that picture they posted today.

Reactions: 6
I reckon they'll announce the name with a family photo from the shoot today

Reactions: 7
So Chets allowed to post today and says can’t wait to show you all guys… but has had 2 weeks to show a pic. Can’t wait to show us the edited filtered pic you mean

Reactions: 8
In all fairness I think elvis is much cuter than marnies kids
I agree, i think rox is really cute but Oax isn’t that cute 🤣 i know that’s mean

and i work in a nursing home and i was thinking the other day, there’s all older men and their names are like Albert, Brian etc… in like 50/60 years there’s gonna be care homes with residents called Rox, Oax, Ocean 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
This little Beluga 3 is gonna be as ginger as Ed Sheeran. Egg obviously needed time to come to terms with it 😂
When mine came out with black hair and ginger eyebrows I was hoping the dark hair would go ginger and it did I am still over the moon about it ps also looked like Ed sheeran and is a girl 😂😂

• Heart
Reactions: 3
When mine came out with black hair and ginger eyebrows I was hoping the dark hair would go ginger and it did I am still over the moon about it ps also looked like Ed sheeran and is a girl 😂😂
😂 😂 Delighted they matched for you in the end 😂

No disrespect to gingers, we all know Egg was hoping that this one would be her Italian Beluga. No such luck eh Ellun? 4th time's a charm.

• Haha
Reactions: 7

No disrespect to gingers, we all know Egg was hoping that this one would be her Italian Beluga. No such luck eh Ellun? 4th time's a charm.
The dedication for a perfect picture at a studio I just find so ott. I find the beluga comments so funny because I see it now 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8

She will have a football team of gingers trying to get a dark hair baby lol

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.