Helen Briggs & Chet Sket #23 Beluga whales & £250 Christmas trees, how will Ellun cope with 3 under 3’s?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
“I know my car isn’t fancy!” Is she actually having a laugh? I’ve got a Fiat 500x, like Helen’s old one. Tbh I absolutely love it. But then I’ve only got one child. So bleeping tone deaf as usual Elun

Reactions: 11
Ah to live a life where One not need worry about finances and instead to boast about big spends for all the poor people to ogle at 🥹🥹🥹 Surely she has a group chat with her friends? Just send them a photo of all your expensive tit and duck off Egg.

One thing that hit me during COVID, is how quickly a comfortable situation can change - my partner was made redundant about 6 months into the pandemic and I was heavily pregnant with our longed for child, and realistically any one of us could be thrust into a similar situation at any point. I truly wonder what Egg would do if her financial situation came crumbling to the floor, they couldn’t afford the mortgage on that house or the finance on the cars, but alas here she is taking it all for granted, and rubbing it in the faces of those less fortunate. 🙃

I stressed this once before, but you’d think she’d want something for herself, like a career? Because if their beautiful loving happy committed relationship ever fails, she’s on her own and the most she’ll get is child maintenance, but instead she’s just someone’s partner and someone’s mother and that’s really it… it’s actually quite sad IMO, and I have nothing against SAHM but at some point surely you’d want to put your name on something and have your own identity? Idk..

• Heart
Reactions: 12
My daughter is almost three can talk loads full conversations no idea what ocean is saying !

Reactions: 7
My daughter is almost three can talk loads full conversations no idea what ocean is saying !
yeah my girl has JUST turned 2, and annunciates perfectly, never shuts up and I have very little difficulty understanding her - she doesn’t even really interact or see other kids 🫣 I remember my nephew at 2 could also speak perfectly clear too. I’m not sure if maybe it’s just Helen & Chet’s horrific accents or the fact they don’t interact with the kids but I have no clue what Ocean is saying & Elvis is practically non-verbal

• Haha
Reactions: 10
yeah my girl has JUST turned 2, and annunciates perfectly, never shuts up and I have very little difficulty understanding her - she doesn’t even really interact or see other kids 🫣 I remember my nephew at 2 could also speak perfectly clear too. I’m not sure if maybe it’s just Helen & Chet’s horrific accents or the fact they don’t interact with the kids but I have no clue what Ocean is saying & Elvis is practically non-verbal
Elvis is practically mute and ocean mumbles. It's really concerning. This is the hy Helen joined the thread as she knows this. That poor little boy is either glued to a phone or eating. He was sat in a wardrobe on a phone earlier in chets stories. See ocean up watching the match. Chet days it's a one off, he does realise she's up every night on his stories

Not sticking up for them but all kids do things at different ages, just because one child can speak clearly by 2 doesn’t mean they all should be able to

• Heart
Reactions: 41
Not sticking up for them but all kids do things at different ages, just because one child can speak clearly by 2 doesn’t mean they all should be able to
I get that, it’s the fact Elvis literally just says yeah and nothing else he should, by basic child development be saying at minimum of 200 clearly audible words

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Exactly! Hate people judging kids development when they see about 5 mins a day of their life

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Ah to live a life where One not need worry about finances and instead to boast about big spends for all the poor people to ogle at 🥹🥹🥹 Surely she has a group chat with her friends? Just send them a photo of all your expensive tit and duck off Egg.

One thing that hit me during COVID, is how quickly a comfortable situation can change - my partner was made redundant about 6 months into the pandemic and I was heavily pregnant with our longed for child, and realistically any one of us could be thrust into a similar situation at any point. I truly wonder what Egg would do if her financial situation came crumbling to the floor, they couldn’t afford the mortgage on that house or the finance on the cars, but alas here she is taking it all for granted, and rubbing it in the faces of those less fortunate. 🙃

I stressed this once before, but you’d think she’d want something for herself, like a career? Because if their beautiful loving happy committed relationship ever fails, she’s on her own and the most she’ll get is child maintenance, but instead she’s just someone’s partner and someone’s mother and that’s really it… it’s actually quite sad IMO, and I have nothing against SAHM but at some point surely you’d want to put your name on something and have your own identity? Idk..
My prediction is she will pop out baby 4 maybe next year or 2024 and then she will make a career off the back of her children (some sort of baby/child deal).

I get that, it’s the fact Elvis literally just says yeah and nothing else he should, by basic child development be saying at minimum of 200 clearly audible words
We only see snippets of the children and he has only just turnt 2. I found my boy so much slower with his development than my girl and he was also my second Child once elvis starts nursery he will speak more probably.

Reactions: 7
I know everyone hates the car seat saga but duck my life they are driving at national speed with Elvis unstrapped! what crappy disgusting parents they are

• Sick
Reactions: 19
Chet wasn't wearing a seat belt either in the footage of them driving to the dealership. But then he routinely drives whilst on his phone so I dont expect anything less from him.
The only way these twats will learn is when something horrendous happens.

• Angry
I've never posted before. Just a lurker. My youngest is 2 next week. He can't speak yet, very delayed, little understanding. However, we are already going to appointments with the HV for support and hopefully speech therapy referrals. Nursery are supporting us too because I'm well aware he's delayed. My oldest doesn't stop talking and I've done nothing different.

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.