Helen Briggs & Chet Sket #23 Beluga whales & £250 Christmas trees, how will Ellun cope with 3 under 3’s?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
As much as I am annoyed they haven't posted because I'm a nosey, sad, bed bound and bored lady at the moment they have actually posted a couple times over a few days. They posted baby even coral did they just kept her face covered like most celebs do waiting for a deal with OK or whatever other sad mag will take them. They haven't exactly gone off the grid they are both still active and on insta. I don't think them taking time away from social media for a couple weeks is anything out the ordinary once having a baby? If this cheating stuff hadn't of been mentioned then I don't think anyone would be questioning them but I very highly doubt he has moved out egg is not going to throw away her whole family, home and living breathing ATM for some despo sod called Sam who's got the agg with his Mrs because she purchased a faded tracksuit and said she cheated with chet but yet no solid evidence.

Reactions: 7
Lack of Faded posts - maybe the ASA have come down hard on Chet before Christmas? Or the taxman? Or any other authority that could bollock Chet (he’s not the brightest) for the way he does business? 🤷‍♀️

I still think it’s because Chet cheated when away doing Faded ‘work’ and thus Elin would be unhappy with him pushing the very business that allows him to cheat cart blanche every other month.

I miss Ellun clocking off at 6pm
[/QUOTE
Wonder how she clocks off from breast feeding at 6? 🤔
I miss Ellun clocking off at 6pm

Wonder how she clocks off from breast feeding at 6? 🤔 because she must be doing so well with it after reading that book on it

It’s 2023 and i have forgotten what day it is- my kids 3 under 10 are all feral thanks to
Not knowing elluns routine. Is
The new baby called Ariel that’s what I need to know
I have 2 under 13 soon to be 3 ✌🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Lack of Faded posts - maybe the ASA have come down hard on Chet before Christmas? Or the taxman? Or any other authority that could bollock Chet (he’s not the brightest) for the way he does business? 🤷‍♀️

I still think it’s because Chet cheated when away doing Faded ‘work’ and thus Elin would be unhappy with him pushing the very business that allows him to cheat cart blanche every other month.
What do you mean the way he does business? Is he shady at that as well as shady with gjrls. He's got proper mushroom dick syndrome hasn't he

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Maybe Chet has had a happy new year bill from the tax office for faded!
or oceuuuuun has had enough and flushed his phone down the bog or Elvis has eaten it.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Thread Suggestion:

1 inhaler, 2 inhaler, 3 inhaler, 4…
has mad man Sam gone knocking on the door?
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH.

That's so much better than mine.

My thread suggestion was:

Thread suggestion:

Helen Briggs & Chet Sket #24 Someone's knocking at the door, someone's ringing bell. It's Sam for our Ell.

My one year old little girl's been in hospital with bad bronchiolitis and needs an inhaler ATM since being home :( I cried before every time I saw or it or she used it, because she's so little and she only got RSV cos my dad's partner, he grandad is a bleep. Renting sorry ha. BUT Now I can't help but laugh after seeing this thread.

I can't believe that he APPARENTLY gave her a dipping and then asked for an inhaler. No way man 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH.

That's so much better than mine.

My thread suggestion was:

Thread suggestion:

Helen Briggs & Chet Sket #24 Someone's knocking at the door, someone's ringing bell. It's Sam for our Ell.

My one year old little girl's been in hospital with bad bronchiolitis and needs an inhaler ATM since being home :( I cried before every time I saw or it or she used it, because she's so little and she only got RSV cos my dad's partner, he grandad is a bleep. Renting sorry ha. BUT Now I can't help but laugh after seeing this thread.

I can't believe that he APPARENTLY gave her a dipping and then asked for an inhaler. No way man 😂😂😂😂
Hope your little ones okay ❤ if you need an extra inhaler I’m sure Chet will let you borrow his 😂😂😂

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Hope your little ones okay ❤ if you need an extra inhaler I’m sure Chet will let you borrow his 😂😂😂
Or failing that he has a direct link to someone who can supply you with one….
Sorry, I am only being flippant. I hope your little one is ok x

Reactions: 2
She'll be fine, thank you. Although it doesn't feel like it at times. I was told she'd only be on it until she stopped coughing but she's still breathless abd makes a whistling sound when breathing so she's got to stay on it :( I have asthma, but severe and the doctor said she could be showing signs. This RSV going around is actually horrific. My partner isn't right after 5 weeks. Went to the gym and only managed 3 minutes running slowly before he became breathless. If chet had it I could believe them not let him in the hospital.

What did he even want it for? Didn't think an asthmatic would smoke weed like he did in Amsterdam

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Didn’t he once say that’s why he didn’t wear a mask in the pandemic because he had asthma 😂

• Haha
I’m actually missing the air fwyer tutorials 😂 Chet and egg please come back there’s only so much inhaler talk we can do 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Attempting to moderate, tone policing, or telling people what to post is against the rules, please report, keep scrolling or ignore a user - Please read our rules and why they're important
Fs this may be a gossip forum but its beyond that when ppl are angry they haven't posted their newborn n sayibg something may be wrong with her fs its sick.. And when they ey do post the baby will be ridiculed for her name or whatever... Strange behaviour

Fs this may be a gossip forum but its beyond that when ppl are angry they haven't posted their newborn n sayibg something may be wrong with her fs its sick.. And when they ey do post the baby will be ridiculed for her name or whatever... Strange behaviour
tbh not one person on this thread has shown any type of anger that I’ve seen that they’ve not posted, just concern and a few sarcastic air fwyer jokes.

Reactions: 26
no one is angry it’s banter and two speculation and curiosity is natural …..gossiping speculating and discussing those in the public eye is exactly what tattle is for ….if our discussions are triggering ….the I suggest u go elsewhere ✌

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.