Helen Briggs & Chet Sket #23 Beluga whales & £250 Christmas trees, how will Ellun cope with 3 under 3’s?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Fs this may be a gossip forum but its beyond that when ppl are angry they haven't posted their newborn n sayibg something may be wrong with her fs its sick.. And when they ey do post the baby will be ridiculed for her name or whatever... Strange behaviour
i’ve not seen one angry person lol? And i’m sure if the name actually was Peach or something stupid and something was wrong, we are allowed to both think the name is bad and be concerned for the baby if something was wrong

Reactions: 11
Chet has just posted, if it’s a truthful post they have all been a bit poorly and adapting to life as a family of 5. No name for the baby yet

• Heart
I think they really underestimated the c section recovery while having 2 young toddlers. Helens usually up and about doing everything again but I can’t imagine it being so easy after a c section

Reactions: 24
Been really poorly was but parttinf on NYE whilst poor egg was home with "3 under 3". Sure Chet 👍🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 36
So they e changed the name then because I thought they had one? I’m sure ellun said before.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
So they e changed the name then because I thought they had one? I’m sure ellun said before.
Yeah they did cos Helen even had Christmas decoration with baby name on she had it covered when she posted it, also he said Christmas day he try get a pic of the 3 kids and tell her name,

Reactions: 19
Been really poorly was but parttinf on NYE whilst poor egg was home with "3 under 3". Sure Chet 👍🏻
Yeah I'm not buying it. Also never heard him say anything as nice about her as he has done in that post....usually it's just "wow look at Helen....woww Milf" 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Happy the baby is ok. It’s not easy recovery from c section with 2 toddlers aswell. Chet being extremely nice to Helen 😅

When they first announced they were having a baby before even the gender reveal chet filmed himself in the car saying we have sick name for both genders.

Reactions: 10
Probably seen what people were saying about peach/peaches and changed their minds

Reactions: 16
Yeah I'm not buying it. Also never heard him say anything as nice about her as he has done in that post....usually it's just "wow look at Helen....woww Milf" 😂
To be fair the new baby posts are usually the only time he does say something nice about her 😂

But back to a routine? Didn’t seem like they had one 😂

Reactions: 14
Hmm thee timing of that post angels ✨ what a coincidence ✨

Damage limitation at its finest, as it’s been said he was out NYE. Also normally he’d off tagged her, no way he could of written that post himself 😅

Most be a tit sandwich for Ellun because obviously they read here, and if she does turn a blind eye to these allegations I don’t think we’ve even had as much talk as we’ve had about it this last thread.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
To be fair the new baby posts are usually the only time he does say something nice about her 😂

But back to a routine? Didn’t seem like they had one 😂
He also said he been looking after his family wasn’t he on “sesh life” the other night? Defo changed her name because someone came on and said it she had personalised stuff for the babayyee

Reactions: 14
Sooo name change then .. knew it 😂 they saw Peach left the leach and she wasn’t having it, all the conspiracy theories and it was you fast arses fault 😅

They had a name had thing engraved & he said he will tell the name on Xmas day …

They’ve had to wait to re engrave things and then be delivered.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
How did the name peach come about ? Did Chet and Helen hint that would be the name ?

Reactions: 4
She even put a question box up saying ‘what do you think we are calling her’

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.