Helen Briggs & Chet Sket #23 Beluga whales & £250 Christmas trees, how will Ellun cope with 3 under 3’s?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
More like heluuuun has let me back in because i promised her a new shark hooverrr and aliiison is leaving so I’ve had to come back. Been really poorly, throwing up sourz from New Year’s Eve. Oceuuun and Elvis love the baby but she has got two black eyes already 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 36
She was holding something up a month ago saying it’s official about 2 days after asking all the followers what to call her cos they’re struggling I mean that got made quickly didn’t it 😂 considering they needed all that help to name her.

Why do they (influencers) actually get away with being so blatantly fake ALL the time, why do they put up posts like that knowing they have a name already?

They’ve spent over 2 wks trying to get a name that don’t rhyme, why keep pretending to be poorly it’s so weird, we know he wasn’t ill 😂 that’s 1 thing for certain.

She was holding something up a month ago saying it’s official about 2 days after asking all the followers what to call her cos they’re struggling I mean that got made quickly didn’t it 😂 considering they needed all that help to name her.

Why do they (influencers) actually get away with being so blatantly fake ALL the time, why do they put up posts like that knowing they have a name already?

They’ve spent over 2 wks trying to get a name that don’t rhyme, why keep pretending to be poorly it’s so weird, we know he wasn’t ill 😂 that’s 1 thing for certain.
Help her not call her ffs 😂

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
no one is angry it’s banter and two speculation and curiosity is natural …..gossiping speculating and discussing those in the public eye is exactly what tattle is for ….if our discussions are triggering ….the I suggest u go elsewhere ✌
I suggest don't tell me where 2 go hehe ✌✌✌✌

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I 100% believe she was called peach or Minnie until they read here and not chose another name!

How can followers believe their bullshit when they had a plaque made with her name on and blurred it out ?

Now she still has no name after 2 weeks yeah right maybe she was called Olivia after Chets bit on the side

Reactions: 13
If he was “I’ll” he still would of posted. He posts everything!! I’ll or not and would of said how shut he was feeling for attention 100%

Reactions: 11
”OUr LIkkle ANGUUUUL baby didn’t look like the name WHAT we had picked” 👼🏼

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I tried to find the picture someone posted on here of the Christmas decoration with the baby’s name so I could try removing the scribble to see but I can’t find it! They 100% haven’t named her yet because everyone guessed what it would be 😅

Reactions: 2
It’s probably been bleeping chaos in the house tbh, with Christmas, 2 toddlers off nursery and a newborn plus most of them being ill. Throw in a foul mood in the house due to the cheating comments and I’m not surprised they can’t be arsed posting to be fake and pretend everything’s ok. Most influencers would be trying to keep up the facade that their life is still perfect!

Reactions: 18
Helen will be saying her life is perfect when she posts again, won’t be any mention of struggling, sure baby will be sleeping 7-7 already 🤣

Reactions: 16
Chet was soooo unwell and having 3 kids is sooo hard for him yet he still managed to go and party? Yeah right 😂 feel sorry for Egg.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
People can change their name when the baby is here you know? I had one name for my son my whole pregnancy and when he arrived he just didn’t look like that name and I changed it.

What do you mean the way he does business? Is he shady at that as well as shady with gjrls. He's got proper mushroom dick syndrome hasn't he
Undeclared ads a-plenty. And that’s just what we see on IG. Perhaps more going on behind the scenes, but who knows? This thread has been pure speculation from posters so far (myself included.) 🤷‍♀️

Undeclared ads a-plenty. And that’s just what we see on IG. Perhaps more going on behind the scenes, but who knows? This thread has been pure speculation from posters so far (myself included.) 🤷‍♀️
Yeah deffo taking it all with a pinch of salt. I thought you meant something else. Undeclared ads really done refect him as a businessman IMHO

Reactions: 4
Chet’s post was so written by someone else. Someone who can spell for starters.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.