Helen Briggs & Chet Sket #23 Beluga whales & £250 Christmas trees, how will Ellun cope with 3 under 3’s?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I miss him asking the kids why they are still up while shining a phone in their face while they try and volley themselves over the bannister 😕

• Haha
Reactions: 52
I wouldn't really call Helen an "influencer" a post about hello fresh every other week doesn't cut it. She's a stay at home mum

Reactions: 18
Isn't it strange how Chets Mum and Dad didn't go to the new years when Wendy is his mums sister I think that's right? 2 of their children were there aswell! They weren't with Casey on NYE either.

Reactions: 4
i miss him making frozen doner kebab in his air fwyer 😭 I hope Helen is back by next Christmas because i’ve forgotten how to put the lights on my christmas tree already 🥲

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
i miss him making frozen doner kebab in his air fwyer 😭 I hope Helen is back by next Christmas because i’ve forgotten how to put the lights on my christmas tree already 🥲
Wonder has she any tips on taking them down. Mine might have to stay up till next year :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I miss the fact we are missing out on those early newborn days of the three Bs. I miss being told the kids sleep 7-7 and then watching Ocean trash the place at 9pm and dancing in dog tit in the garden.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
You silly goose you cut them off and get your baby daddy to buy you 5 more £50 a pack next year… how can you forget she cuts them off lol QUOTE="*Cherrycola*, post: 13323085, member: 199963"]
Wonder has she any tips on taking them down. Mine might have to stay up till next year :rolleyes:
[/QUOTE]

Chet said on Christmas Day when he said about trying to post a pic of the kids and tells us the name so they likely have the name picked, Helen had stuff with the name on before the baby was born
Exactly that’s why I think they’ve had to wait to get all the stuff engraved again since there’s been a name change, who was it that said it was Peach? How did they know that?

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
I miss him recording ELLUNN decorating after barricading the kids on the stairs 😢

• Haha
Reactions: 13
You silly goose you cut them off and get your baby daddy to buy you 5 more £50 a pack next year… how can you forget she cuts them off lol

Exactly that’s why I think they’ve had to wait to get all the stuff engraved again since there’s been a name change, who was it that said it was Peach? How did they know that?
How do you manage to mess up quoting every single time 🤣 it’s not an Olympic sport like

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I miss the (fake surprised) ‘KIDS JUST GOT INTO THE FOOD CUPBOARDS’ posts. 😞

Come back Chet!

• Haha
Isn't it strange how Chets Mum and Dad didn't go to the new years when Wendy is his mums sister I think that's right? 2 of their children were there aswell! They weren't with Casey on NYE either.
Maybe they decided to have a night to themselves...

Reactions: 2
I don't understand what is strange about chets parents not being there....I think some tattlers really do read into things way to much sometimes

• Haha
maybe mad man Sam showed his proper evidence and Chet got his uncle who’s a TOP POLICEMAN to sort him out

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.