Helen Briggs & Chet Sket #23 Beluga whales & £250 Christmas trees, how will Ellun cope with 3 under 3’s?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Don’t even know what to do with myself. My Christmas tree is up for foreseeable because idk how to fold the branches up.. my child has no routine anymore because Egg hasn’t posted one, we’ve all been living off plain bread because Chet’s airfwyer recipes are in the ether.. it’s pure madness!!! 😩😩

• If Chet had been banned for any reason, I think he’d have posted on the Faded page perhaps?
• Have any other Tattlers heard from Sam since the initial drama? I don’t have IG anymore (boring new years resolution lol)
• I really do think they’ve broken up OR Egg has requested space.

Lots of baby announcements been coming out recently though, so maybe they just know they won’t get much interest since they’re actually not that ‘famous’..

miss u egg & Chet, come back soon xo xo

• Haha
Reactions: 22
No i’m sorry I haven’t been on this thread properly in ages but the way people refer to her simply as “egg” sends me into ORBIT ⚰⚰⚰

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Egg where are you? It’s gone past the New Years announcement ...wonder if it’s cheating allegations and i hope it’s not this ....but an issue with the baby?

As much as I can’t stand egg , I hope the baby is ok.

Reactions: 10
Hmmm, weird how that Sam was literally looking for Chets address (as if he was going to go around😂) and we haven’t heard anything since…

Reckon if he really had the voice notes he would have actually published them tbh 😎

Reactions: 6
Egg where are you? It’s gone past the New Years announcement ...wonder if it’s cheating allegations and i hope it’s not this ....but an issue with the baby?

As much as I can’t stand egg , I hope the baby is ok.
sadly that’s what I’m leaning towards tbh ….this is so out of character for them both!

• Sad
Reactions: 7
I did see chet comment on his mate Brad post the one who got badly beaten up in Thailand and left for dead that he would see him this week, so maybe he will post that day, I actually know Bradley we’ll know his mum more he a nice guy tbf

Reactions: 3
The inhaler has well and truly taken their last breathes. The sad bastards
maybe mad man Sam showed his proper evidence and Chet got his uncle who’s a TOP POLICEMAN to sort him out
Please tell me he never ever came out with those words?? His uncle is a " top policeman"?? I couldn't honestly vomit

• Haha
Reactions: 8
sadly that’s what I’m leaning towards tbh ….this is so out of character for them both!
But then if there was an issue with the baby I wouldn’t have thought Chet would have been out celebrating (I didn’t watch the stories but from what I’ve read on here he was drinking and celebrating NYE with the family) and then Helen congratulating holly Hagan baby news etc 🤔

Reactions: 10
I think baby is fine he said she was and he went to the party I’m sure baby is alright even they manage to keep the baby in bruised at newborn stage.

Reactions: 11
It’s 2023 and i have forgotten what day it is- my kids 3 under 10 are all feral thanks to
Not knowing elluns routine. Is
The new baby called Ariel that’s what I need to know

• Haha
Reactions: 13
maybe he’s quiet because faded are working on their new and exclusive range of

inhalers

• Haha
Reactions: 49
Surely Chet has had a some new trainers delivered by now ? Never known him not get any new trainers for this long it’s such a shockkkkkkkkkkkkkk

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.