Helen Briggs & Chet Sket #23 Beluga whales & £250 Christmas trees, how will Ellun cope with 3 under 3’s?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know it sounds bad…. But I’m just not getting any real appreciation for the baby…. Like at all 🙈 I know we see very little but it all seems very blasé
Yeah I think this too . When chet said on his stories “this isn’t the first child in our family so it’s ok” or something along those lines . Every life is a gift . Whether it’s the first or the tenth . It’s a special occasion . More to this than him having the cold .

Reactions: 15
Yeah I think this too . When chet said on his stories “this isn’t the first child in our family so it’s ok” or something along those lines . Every life is a gift . Whether it’s the first or the tenth . It’s a special occasion . More to this than him having the cold .
yeah admittedly when he said something like this isn’t my first rodeo I saw my other two be born, so this one is fine, I found that a bit weird. Perhaps he didn’t mean it how it came across but it did sound a bit like he just weren’t arsed

probs an unpopular opinion here but I do think he sounded in his voice like he was getting over a cold though. There might be more to it but I don’t think they’re lying about him being sick

Reactions: 17
everyone I know including myself has been wiped out with whatever bug is doing the rounds this year so I don’t think it’s that hard to believe that he was ill? The way I felt I couldn’t lift my head off of the pillow…..I don’t think I could have dragged myself out of the house and tbh don’t even think I’d have been allowed in a hospital around a newborn feeling the way I did.

Reactions: 20
How on earth will they cope with 3 small kids, a demanding baby, a toddler that you can’t take your eyes off and a wild 3 year old! Just the thought of having to put them all in their chair seats is stressing me out

• Haha
Reactions: 14
What’s Liv’s name on Insta?
Apparently she deleted according to Sam 🤣🤣

I just wanna add my opinion on #flugate I understand people say it wiped them out etc but how long did that feeling last? Because we saw Chet completely fine leading up to the birth, the day before he was out with O&E and then picking up Ellen’s mum and then suddenly he was SO unwell the day of the day of the section and then fine a day or 2 later? Is that possible? Lol

• Haha
Reactions: 9

I just wanna add my opinion on #flugate I understand people say it wiped them out etc but how long did that feeling last? Because we saw Chet completely fine leading up to the birth, the day before he was out with O&E and then picking up Ellen’s mum and then suddenly he was SO unwell the day of the day of the section and then fine a day or 2 later? Is that possible? Lol
It floored my husband for about 4 days. Bedbound, he was so ill. And he’s one of those people who never get poorly. Took him weeks to properly get over it.
I do think they’re telling the truth but who knows. It’s weird that even though Helen hadn’t read the messages she had clearly seen them because they were mentioned by Chet. And if they weren’t together at the hospital she’s clearly told chet about them.
aside from being awful time to tell everyone he’s cheated, it’ll defo be swept under the rug now with a new baby being here. He might have actually had some repercussions if she wasn’t literally giving birth.

Reactions: 5
It floored my husband for about 4 days. Bedbound, he was so ill. And he’s one of those people who never get poorly. Took him weeks to properly get over it.
I do think they’re telling the truth but who knows. It’s weird that even though Helen hadn’t read the messages she had clearly seen them because they were mentioned by Chet. And if they weren’t together at the hospital she’s clearly told chet about them.
aside from being awful time to tell everyone he’s cheated, it’ll defo be swept under the rug now with a new baby being here. He might have actually had some repercussions if she wasn’t literally giving birth.
He wouldn't know if she's read them anyway as she's blue ticked so it doesnt show when she's read messages lol

Reactions: 3
2 of mine had this it took a week to get over noe I have the start of it for the last 3 days I sound so husky, my partner had it over a week the cough is awful and lingers for longer. I don’t believe it you can’t be that bad for 24 hours then your ok and he was looking after 2 wild children? The ones he can’t even stop while recording hr shouts ellunnn stop her/him.

There’s a story of him holding 1 of the kids hr looks, I dunno what the word is. Maybe guilty? It looks awkward like feeling bad. I hope they do work things out and he learns from this cos they do have a good life and maybe this will show him what he’s got to lose and I don’t think he will be going on any more sesyyys next year or festivals 😂

Also the way he is with her mum is so funny I’m sure it’s all jokes but that’s his future 😂 her mum is Helen in 25 years fully.

Reactions: 1
it’s sad seeing the family so distant. Chet’s dad spent the day with Marns & Casey. Something defo isn’t right 🧐

Reactions: 8
Chet’s stories just seemed so rehearsed, like he had ‘prepared’ what he was going to say etc. Maybe he was ill, but as someone else pointed out - Why even mention he wasn’t at the birth when literally none of us would have known either way?..

This really is all very weird if One breaks it down.
• SykoSam has been messaging Helen & Chet since October 2022 and neither of them had responded.
• At the time of Chet’s messages to Sam, the comments on the grid photo were 5 days old - meaning he likely hadn’t seen them, and someone either told him about the comments or he heard about it on here.
• Chet specifically asks to see evidence, which I don’t think is an admission of guilt because if anyone told one of us “I heard this about you” you’re automatically going to ask where they heard it etc. But Chet specifically tells Sam he’s in hospital having a baby and complains about him messaging Helen. 1. Why would Helen only see the messages (that started in October) when she’s actively in hospital about to have a baby? 2. Chet wasn’t at hospital. - I think Chet’s likely seen all the info fairly late, and knows he messaged Helen because it was mentioned on Tattle (how would he get access to her phone, in hospital, if he wasn’t there?)
• Chet goes radio silent on SM for the week, except he was active several times a day, everyday, and also engaged with Sam & blocked people/me, lol.
• Chet then gives a lengthy update which imo, seemed staged, and he added plenty of woe is me situations. I also felt like he was directly replying to some posts on here where people expressed they wouldn’t miss their child’s birth for anything etc “I’ve seen my other two being born so this was fine”

Helen seems gullible and not very smart, I think he could tell her anything and she’d believe him no matter what. I am confused that if Sam has evidence, why hasn’t he posted it publicly on SM or sent it to either one of them? I know voice notes can’t actually be sent, he would need to essentially meet them in person to play them or play them over the phone. (Which could be his reason for wanting to see them in person, and not to actually fight them? Lol) I think a lot of his conversations with Liv have probably taken place in person or over the phone, which is why he’s then questioning her via WhatsApp to get immediate ‘evidence’. If Chet sent her clothes, Sam could get proof of her at least owning them and Chet could either prove she actually placed an order for it or it goes in Sam’s favor.

Reactions: 8
O don’t believe the cheating to be honest because I think if there was anything to it, Helen mum wouldn’t be there being absolutely fine with Chet.
Because I know she hasn’t always been chets biggest supporter before the kids when he did cheat etc and there doesn’t seem to be any bad blood there at the minute

Reactions: 11
What choice would her mum have but to be ok with him? In his house with his children she’s hardly gonna kick off especially when her Daughter just gave birth you would put up and shut up

Reactions: 10
I still don’t think Helen has a clue. So her mother won’t have a clue either.

I know a lot of people on this thread & Marnie’s thread assumed Marnie was the issue when it came to the families relationship - but what if Helen is the issue? We rarely see Helen with Chet’s family other than his sister, but Marnie is always with their parents, like holidays and spending Xmas together, Marnie’s parents have also been there this Xmas which would seem like they all get along fairly well - Whereas Helen has her mother & Chet’s sister.. quite different? Regardless of Marnie’s life choices etc, I think she probably is more likable as a person, I think you could probably have a good laugh with her whereas I think Helen would be the opposite. Juuuust a thought!

Reactions: 12
There’s duck all else going on in their boring little lives. It’s about the most interesting thing that’s happened since Egg showed us how to clean a sofa. I’m patiently waiting for the thread to get busy with everyone talking about how cute their Italian baby is & her name, when that happens.
I’d rather have duck all going on than have everyone talking about me for the wrong reasons. I think they are generally unproblematic compared to most influencers that’s why the thread isn’t that busy. She’s a bit cringey and he can be a bleep at times that’s about it 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Is Marnie waiting for the baby name announcement before she tells us how she lost all the weight none of us care she's lost so she can steal the likes/engagement 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
What choice would her mum have but to be ok with him? In his house with his children she’s hardly gonna kick off especially when her Daughter just gave birth you would put up and shut up
Yes she would, but Chet is seemingly having banter with her so there doesn’t seem to be any underlying tension.
if there was any bad blood I don’t think Chet would be choosing to record himself jokingly taking the piss out of Helen’s mum.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.