Helen Briggs & Chet Sket #23 Beluga whales & £250 Christmas trees, how will Ellun cope with 3 under 3’s?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes she would, but Chet is seemingly having banter with her so there doesn’t seem to be any underlying tension.
if there was any bad blood I don’t think Chet would be choosing to record himself jokingly taking the piss out of Helen’s mum.
Why are we just assuming Helen & her mother know about the cheating allegations? I highly doubt Helen was sat in hospital waiting for her c section, and happened upon the messages (dating back to October) and at the exact same time Chet ‘seen’ the comments on his photo (5 days ago, at the time) I think it’s very likely only Chet is aware of Sam, and at this point he probably has deleted the messages from Helen’s phone. The only other scenario is that Helen is somehow aware (either by the coincidence of seeing messages at the exact same moment as Chet, or Chet having told her) and she’s either confident he didn’t disappear for a period in October, have an extra inhaler or anything else or he’s convinced her otherwise.

There has been nothing to suggest Helen is aware. We only know that Chet is aware. Who knows if there’s any truth to it, ultimately only mystery Liv can prove it and it would basically take undeniable evidence otherwise it’s just hear say.

Reactions: 2
Why are we just assuming Helen & her mother know about the cheating allegations? I highly doubt Helen was sat in hospital waiting for her c section, and happened upon the messages (dating back to October) and at the exact same time Chet ‘seen’ the comments on his photo (5 days ago, at the time) I think it’s very likely only Chet is aware of Sam, and at this point he probably has deleted the messages from Helen’s phone. The only other scenario is that Helen is somehow aware (either by the coincidence of seeing messages at the exact same moment as Chet, or Chet having told her) and she’s either confident he didn’t disappear for a period in October, have an extra inhaler or anything else or he’s convinced her otherwise.

There has been nothing to suggest Helen is aware. We only know that Chet is aware. Who knows if there’s any truth to it, ultimately only mystery Liv can prove it and it would basically take undeniable evidence otherwise it’s just hear say.
There’s no doubt in my mind that she’s aware of it. This person claimed to have been messaging friends, family etc and was still writing on chets post 2 months after he claimed it had happen.
Just MY opinion 😂

Reactions: 5
everyone I know including myself has been wiped out with whatever bug is doing the rounds this year so I don’t think it’s that hard to believe that he was ill? The way I felt I couldn’t lift my head off of the pillow…..I don’t think I could have dragged myself out of the house and tbh don’t even think I’d have been allowed in a hospital around a newborn feeling the way I did.
As for him being fine on stories the day before, I had the chest infection that’s going around and I was fine one day and couldn’t stop coughing/wheezing the next. I think it’s a believable story for why he missed the birth.

What choice would her mum have but to be ok with him? In his house with his children she’s hardly gonna kick off especially when her Daughter just gave birth you would put up and shut up
There is absolutely no way my mum would sit there and play happy families if there was any shred of truth to some cheating allegations involving my partner. She definitely wouldn’t stay in his house or go for a day out with him.

Reactions: 8

I thought the guy said he's been messaging Helen to try and tell her?

Sooooooo many opportunities for a thread title but i wana wait for the baby name first 😂😂😂

• Haha
The whole cheating situation hits a nerve. I was with someone for 17 years and heard rumours he had cheated etc and even had a girl message me saying they had an affair. He denied it, I believed him. I was young and naive and believed my ex that it was lies. Turns out no smoke without fire and he did cheat, not only with one regular woman over 13 years, many other random hook ups and also regularly paid for prostitutes (I found this out after the relationship ended, when someone told me). She maybe is just madly in love and believes him. If she’s staying for money or children then it will only end extremely badly.

Reactions: 10
The whole cheating situation hits a nerve. I was with someone for 17 years and heard rumours he had cheated etc and even had a girl message me saying they had an affair. He denied it, I believed him. I was young and naive and believed my ex that it was lies. Turns out no smoke without fire and he did cheat, not only with one regular woman over 13 years, many other random hook ups and also regularly paid for prostitutes (I found this out after the relationship ended, when someone told me). She maybe is just madly in love and believes him. If she’s staying for money or children then it will only end extremely badly.
I feel this , I went through same with an ex . I was then the girl a guy cheated on with. Then I got into a weird relationship with a married man and his wife knew lol . Then every ex I’ve had has cheated on me lol so I guess it could be my karma and the way relationships are these days . Then guys I speak with online either dating sites or insta have all put pics up with their new fiancé or partners . So I’m like wow cheating really is common place . It’s never worth it to stay for the money in my eyes but I’ve always been financially independent. I hope you are doing ok and are healing❤ duck your ex , he’s a nob.

Sorry if the above makes so sense , I am half cut 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
None of us could know if he did or didn’t. And if he did, and Helen chooses to stay then doesn’t that make her more to be pitied than slagged off? If someone stays with a cheat I can only assume it’s because they are not strong enough to leave and I find that really sad, but it doesn’t make her a bad person.
We all gossip on here, but people sticking their noses in, sending them messages and encouraging weird random people is just bleeping horrible.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Oh don’t people will kick off it’s never Helen ever 😂

QUOTE="PumpkinxQueen, post: 13231363, member: 364883"]
I still don’t think Helen has a clue. So her mother won’t have a clue either.

I know a lot of people on this thread & Marnie’s thread assumed Marnie was the issue when it came to the families relationship - but what if Helen is the issue? We rarely see Helen with Chet’s family other than his sister, but Marnie is always with their parents, like holidays and spending Xmas together, Marnie’s parents have also been there this Xmas which would seem like they all get along fairly well - Whereas Helen has her mother & Chet’s sister.. quite different? Regardless of Marnie’s life choices etc, I think she probably is more likable as a person, I think you could probably have a good laugh with her whereas I think Helen would be the opposite. Juuuust a thought!
[/QUOTE]

Reactions: 6
It’s only Chet’s mum and dad who see Marnie and Casey though isn’t it, probably to try and keep the peace for the sake of the grandkids. The only reason I think Marnie is the problem is because Helen and Chet literally haven’t mentioned her at all since the falling out, whereas she’s tried her best to provoke them on her stories 😂

Reactions: 11
Oh don’t people will kick off it’s never Helen ever 😂

QUOTE="PumpkinxQueen, post: 13231363, member: 364883"]
I still don’t think Helen has a clue. So her mother won’t have a clue either.

I know a lot of people on this thread & Marnie’s thread assumed Marnie was the issue when it came to the families relationship - but what if Helen is the issue? We rarely see Helen with Chet’s family other than his sister, but Marnie is always with their parents, like holidays and spending Xmas together, Marnie’s parents have also been there this Xmas which would seem like they all get along fairly well - Whereas Helen has her mother & Chet’s sister.. quite different? Regardless of Marnie’s life choices etc, I think she probably is more likable as a person, I think you could probably have a good laugh with her whereas I think Helen would be the opposite. Juuuust a thought!
[/QUOTE]
Prior to this Christmas when do they spend that much time with Marnie? They spend Christmas alone last year.
chets mum was at the house literally the other day. And both of them at the kids party. Ocean was getting dropped of to stay the other weekend.
man’s in regards to holidays gels been popping children out so I don’t blame themfor avoiding holidays.
I think the Parents have done well in term of distributing time.
Coral once referred to Marnie as her sister and stayed neutral during the first falling out,,. So why wouldn’t she do the same or Marnie was so innocent? 😂

Ex On The Beach's Helen Briggs welcomes her third baby with Chet

#

they made the DM!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
Elun reads tattle. How can she not know
So she’s waiting in hospital to have a c section, just checking Tattle? Or she’s feeding her newborn and checking Tattle? I don’t particularly like her, but I highly doubt Tattle is a priority for her..

So she’s waiting in hospital to have a c section, just checking Tattle? Or she’s feeding her newborn and checking Tattle? I don’t particularly like her, but I highly doubt Tattle is a priority for her..
after spending 3 days myself in hospital recently after having a c section, Once your babies asleep and visiting hours are over, you’re left with just a phone. So yeah.. I did check tattle and firmly believe she has too

Reactions: 22
None of us could know if he did or didn’t. And if he did, and Helen chooses to stay then doesn’t that make her more to be pitied than slagged off? If someone stays with a cheat I can only assume it’s because they are not strong enough to leave and I find that really sad, but it doesn’t make her a bad person.
We all gossip on here, but people sticking their noses in, sending them messages and encouraging weird random people is just bleeping horrible.
I think there’s more reasons to stay with a cheat than someone just not being strong enough

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Aye Tattle kept me sane whilst I had a newborn attached to my boob all night 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
everyone I know including myself has been wiped out with whatever bug is doing the rounds this year so I don’t think it’s that hard to believe that he was ill? The way I felt I couldn’t lift my head off of the pillow…..I don’t think I could have dragged myself out of the house and tbh don’t even think I’d have been allowed in a hospital around a newborn feeling the way I did.
Honestly same! Myself, partner and son had this awful bug and no lie it’s taken over 3 weeks to clear itself!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.