Helen Briggs & Chet Sket #23 Beluga whales & £250 Christmas trees, how will Ellun cope with 3 under 3’s?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It is quite strange how quiet Chet has been, considering he used to upload 20+ stories per day. I wonder if she’s kicked him out?.. like, asked for space or something?

I’d have thought Chet’s parents would want to meet the new baby, but they’re getting pissed at Marnie’s 😂😂 (ofc they could still go tomorrow)

Also, for those saying Chet doesn’t owe anyone an update - he felt the need to update his hundreds of thousands of followers that Helen was about to have the baby, so yeah, pretty normal that we’d expect him to also update his followers once she had had the baby. Most of us are parents, and despite the fact we don’t know them, worrying is inherent and it’s OK to give a tit about the well-being of mum & baby!

The psycho dude said Liv sent an inhaler to an address in London - could that be his parents house? Maybe the texts etc don’t make sense to us, but Helen has seen them and maybe she can recall a day/night in October when Chet did disappear for a period of time or something? Just a thought!

Reactions: 8
It is quite strange how quiet Chet has been, considering he used to upload 20+ stories per day. I wonder if she’s kicked him out?.. like, asked for space or something?

I’d have thought Chet’s parents would want to meet the new baby, but they’re getting pissed at Marnie’s 😂😂 (ofc they could still go tomorrow)

Also, for those saying Chet doesn’t owe anyone an update - he felt the need to update his hundreds of thousands of followers that Helen was about to have the baby, so yeah, pretty normal that we’d expect him to also update his followers once she had had the baby. Most of us are parents, and despite the fact we don’t know them, worrying is inherent and it’s OK to give a tit about the well-being of mum & baby!

The psycho dude said Liv sent an inhaler to an address in London - could that be his parents house? Maybe the texts etc don’t make sense to us, but Helen has seen them and maybe she can recall a day/night in October when Chet did disappear for a period of time or something? Just a thought!
And maybe she recalls him having a extra inhaler

• Haha
Reactions: 18
He was definitely in a hotel after creamfields or an apartment as I remember him posting his mate in bed. Where is the person who worked in the maternity ward she was giving birth in? They'll be able to put this speculation at rest!

Reactions: 3
I still don’t know what to believe. I think he did cheat with this girl.
It’s so weird that the girl followed Coral and Coral followed her back.

Reactions: 4
I just don’t agree with that guy going psycho he is obviously butt hurt as a man but think about Ellun giving birth and hearing potentially that how devastating it’s a hormonal time and also meant to be such a happy time I don’t believe for one min those kids or Chet was sick. I predict she’ll be getting more shark hoovers and attention for the next while from Chet

Reactions: 9
Thread suggestion: Chet's turkey stuffed Liv while Helen unstuffed her womb. #chetsonthenaughtylist 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I call bullshit on the flu excuse , he was fine with Santa and sounded fine when she was doing videos at home etc . The flu that’s going around is lethal and makes even the most feminine voices sound like Marge Simpson. Something has defo happened . Unfortunately babies don’t keep a man . Ellun is dreaming of the picket fence and stepford wife image but the reality is that will never happen with someone like chet .
I think it’s off his parents are at marnies when their newest grand child has just been born . V strange .

Reactions: 14
Chet’s stories (which I now have to view elsewhere because he blocked me for asking how Helen & his child were, lol) look so tense tbh. I know it’s just a quick video, but he looks so uncomfortable imo.

Never mind. Laughing & giggling in stories. Maybe she still doesn’t know anything? Maybe he was unwell? He hasn’t even mentioned the fact he WAS on his phone messaging SykoSam cos he’s been accused of banging his lass 😂 & he appreciates all the messages from people?? No he doesn’t. I’m sure I’m not the only well wisher he blocked lol. Chet is a joke tbh.

Last edited:
That xmas dinner looked absolutely dog tit. Frozen yorkies c'monnnnnn it's not that hard

• Haha
Iv not seen the dinner but she has just had a baby 1 seconds ago flipping hell allow her a frozen Yorkiie I hope she’s not had to cook after a section actually

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Considering they had two people making a roast dinner… it did look a bit tit 😂 at least buy them beef dripping Yorkshire puddings if you cba to make them. Bisto’s finest gravy too.

Chet said they were hoping to upload a photo of the baby + her name today. And I see Ellun’s put throws over the arms of the sofas to hide the mess the kids have made. I’d actually be exhausted having a 4 day old baby, apparently BF’ing, 2 feral’s and people getting pissed around me etc. 🤷🏼‍♀️ personal preference I s’pose!

Reactions: 12
How many days has he been ill with an apparent deadly cold? Lol when i had the flu I could not move for a week this guy’s on instagram
Also does anyone remember when marnie either uploaded a picture of elvis or elvis with his name on 🤣🤣 and helen had been trying to hide it

Reactions: 7
I know it sounds bad…. But I’m just not getting any real appreciation for the baby…. Like at all 🙈 I know we see very little but it all seems very blasé

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.