Helen Briggs & Chet Sket #23 Beluga whales & £250 Christmas trees, how will Ellun cope with 3 under 3’s?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
everyone I know including myself has been wiped out with whatever bug is doing the rounds this year so I don’t think it’s that hard to believe that he was ill? The way I felt I couldn’t lift my head off of the pillow…..I don’t think I could have dragged myself out of the house and tbh don’t even think I’d have been allowed in a hospital around a newborn feeling the way I did.
I mean that’s the point - we know he was ok the day before and then back on stories a few days later! I personally don’t believe he didn’t go to the birth because of the cheating allegations but it’s definitely fishy he didn’t go

Reactions: 4
I’ve had such a hectic past week I’m so behind on this thread, can someone please summarise the cheating / inhaler thing for me 😂🙏🏼

Reactions: 6
Plot twist, he was perfectly healthy but missed the birth coz he was round Livs house playing Santa and emptying his sack

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I totally get they're in the baby bubble etc but the lack of stories from either of them, especially chet, speaks volumes I think! Also, I feel so sorry for E, O got all the bells and whistles for her birthday and he gets is 1 story and a cake 2 weeks early that he had to share with his feral sister 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Sad
Reactions: 30
I totally get they're in the baby bubble etc but the lack of stories from either of them, especially chet, speaks volumes I think! Also, I feel so sorry for E, O got all the bells and whistles for her birthday and he gets is 1 story and a cake 2 weeks early that he had to share with his feral sister 🤦🏼‍♀️
Also most of the photos they’ve chosen are focusing on he’s his hair 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Totally understand Helen is recovering - I had a c section myself so I know how hard them first couple of weeks can be… HOWEVER…. I’m totally with you here, there’s no way I could throw my daughter a huge party with soft play, bouncy castles, 3 tier cakes & candy floss machines, and my 2nd baby just gets a Colin the caterpillar 2 weeks early & a few insta stories on the day. I’m sure elvis got nice presents, but no I’m sorry you just don’t do a massive extravaganza for one child & leave the other one out. Ocean will look back & see all the effort made, and Elvis won’t have that… they have the money, so I don’t understand it? I know it’s been Christmas & a new baby has arrived, but I’d have to plan ahead in this case, there’s no way one of my babies would be favoured over the other - if she knew elvis weren’t gonna get a party, she should have made ocean have a joint party since their birthdays are only a month or so apart… but of course they won’t because she would have kicked off like she did over the bloody caterpillar cake 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 19
I don’t know if this 3rd one was planned or what but why they would want 3 so close in birthdays baffles me. Like just skip a month of trying. Would be painful especially next to Christmas too.

Reactions: 16
I don’t know if this 3rd one was planned or what but why they would want 3 so close in birthdays baffles me. Like just skip a month of trying. Would be painful especially next to Christmas too.
It wasn’t planned she said.

Something definitely isn’t right and I can only assume that it is to do with this ‘scandal’. I think there isn’t much weight to it but to have that over your head when you are giving birth isn’t going to go down well true or not. They definitely aren’t acting normal.

I actually hope for their family’s sake it isn’t true, and that Sket is using this time to prove that. As much as we all laugh and poke fun I don’t wish their family to be broken apart.

I just want to know the bleeping name if im honest 🤣

Reactions: 14
February/March is clearly a busy ahem month for them 😂😂😂 I couldn’t cope with 3 kids all within a month of each other.. I’m sure Ellun’s birthday is October as well 🤦🏼‍♀️ what an expense… but then again, they mustn’t have shelled out much for poor elvis.. so maybe not!

Reactions: 5
Bet she’s pregnant again by this time next year, she’ll be determined to have that summer baby next. Why did he say he was gona post the name the other day and then just never posted, I’m nosy I need to know 🤣

Reactions: 10
It wasn’t planned she said.

Something definitely isn’t right and I can only assume that it is to do with this ‘scandal’. I think there isn’t much weight to it but to have that over your head when you are giving birth isn’t going to go down well true or not. They definitely aren’t acting normal.

I actually hope for their family’s sake it isn’t true, and that Sket is using this time to prove that. As much as we all laugh and poke fun I don’t wish their family to be broken apart.

I just want to know the bleeping name if im honest 🤣
She says it wasn’t planned, but she conveniently fitted in her surgery in turkey beforehand 🤥🤥🤥😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Forgot they existed till I saw this thread trending. Last time I remember them Chet and Casey fell out. Are they friends again and what’s this about cheating???

Reactions: 2
Can someone answer me lol 🤣 did she mention not sharing anything about the new baby or something I’m lost is thought she lived for the likes and attention after a baby

Reactions: 1
I can fully imagine they forget it was Elvis’ birthday until someone wished him a happy birthday 😂 I’m with others though, FeralBeluga#1 gets a huge party and Elvis gets a new sibling to take even more attention away from him 😂

Maybe Egg is realizing how difficult breastfeeding is, with two other kids and an unhelpful partner?? Although I can honestly imagine she’s already quit (which is fine!!!)

I remember they shared photos of Ocean almost immediately, they waited about a month to share a photo of Elvis, I wonder if baby hasn’t ‘settled’ into her skin yet? (Some newborns are not cute whatsoever) Definitely sus on how radio silent they’ve been 👀

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.