Helen Briggs & Chet Sket #23 Beluga whales & £250 Christmas trees, how will Ellun cope with 3 under 3’s?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Chet’s statement was so dramatic though 😂 could only happen to us - being poorly in the middle of winter I mean 😂😭

I don’t believe But so funny!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I do feel for her that it’s come out just as she’s given birth and so close to Christmas. Regardless of whatever anyone’s done, she’ll never forget this and the poor baby’s birth has been tarnished because of chet being a little rat. I absolutely do think he’d cheat, there’s no way someone’s got the time to make up THAT many lies, no one cares that much about them to do that.

Reactions: 11
Chet got a cold , the baby is not bald . Where is the inhaler and will the truth be told?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 74
Maybe the hospital wouldn't let him attend if he was ill, her mum could have easily sent him the photo? Must be the spirit of Christmas but I actually believe them
I was thinking this, if he was that ill, they wouldn’t let him in would they

Reactions: 7
I don’t think any of them have been sick with a cold and flu. I think Helen has been told about the cheating allegation, and asked Chet to stay with the kids and she took her mum instead. I call 100% BS on the sickness story. I think Helen will get her gifts and attention for forgiving him (again) and she will ride that wave for a while.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
He wasn't there cos of the cheating I'm telling you now. I don't know what I think of that though, he's still the kids dad and she's obvs choosing to stay if he has, BUT maybe it'll make him think next time he thinks about slipping it to someone else.

Reactions: 12
Do anyone of us really believe him and the kids were so ill he couldn't attend the birth ?

2 days before they went to see santa with his mum
the day before Ocean went to lindy loos party chet took her the night/day before birth chet picked up Elluns mum and was totally fine

He posted the pic like he was there

he was so i'll he couldn't update but his arse was twitching that much he replied to sam loads

yeah right

Reactions: 24
Surely sitting watching a c section would be easier than caromg for 2 feral kids on your own Chet come on now 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
We’ve really been blessed with some wonderful early Xmas gifts this season, I can only hope that we’ll be given the most important gift on Xmas day - the big name reveal!

Would it be so shocking if Chet was using crack? Even socially? (Is social crack taking a thing?? Lol) Some of us definitely suspected Ellen & CheAt had broken up just based on their SM changes, and then I guess they read here because they started posting more of each other, whether they did break up or not, idk.

I really do find it weird that Helen doesn’t seem to have anything of her own to fall back on. I’d be very surprised if the deed to the house even had both their names on tbh.. Talia Oatway is an absolute woman but she at-least does a tit ton of ads so has some form of income she’s fallen back on after her recent split. Nothing is in Helen’s name, she has no income/job of her own.. like she’s really quite fucked, and I say that as a respectably as possible lol.. Someone else mentioned basically being held financially hostage and that’s probably the best way TO describe it, because even if she wanted to leave - she has absolutely nothing to leave to, and I think she’s very well aware of that.

I do think Chet has cheated, perhaps not with Liv, perhaps with her, just the sheer amount of single living he does during the spring/summer months, paired with all the drugs, I cannot imagine him remaining faithful. On that basis, I think he knows no matter what he does, Helen will stay and take care of his kids & home, because of her relying on him. But to somewhat defend Helen, I think she is desperate for the like “white picket fence” life, and she’ll put up with everything to have it seem like that to the outside world. Social media is very performative, it’s like the front of your house being beautiful and well maintained, but the inside is falling apart. Smoke & mirrors. They’re hoping this cheating rumor doesn’t get out anywhere public, and they’re already trying to do damage control. 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 10
Would it be so shocking if Chet was using crack? Even socially? (Is social crack taking a thing?? Lol)
Sounds insane but I know a couple of people with high profile jobs that occasionally do crack as a higher hit than cocaine.... I think it's quite rare people use it socially as it is very addictive. They said they sleep for the whole weekend after doing it on a friday night and it massively increases their sex drive.

I would think he was using an inhaler more for undiagnosed asthma/cough than crack but nothing suprises me. I went on holiday with one of these people, not knowing they did it. They smoked fags in the plane toilet and nearly got the plane turned round, then found crack on holiday and smoked it out of a can on the beach not far from kids. Was gross and nothing anyone said could stop them. It changes your brain and you'll probably come addicted...

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Why do people think Chet owes strangers a insta story announcing the birth of his child it’s actually bleeping mental 😂. Maybe he had the really bad flu that half the country seem to have at the minute and he was lying in bed not arsed to post??? Wild theories going on 😂

Reactions: 21
Definitely think Chet missed the birth because tit was going down with the Instagram messages!!! I reckon ELLUN kicked him out didn’t want the stress, so the messages Chet was sending to that guy saying he’s in hospital we’re obviously bullshit 🤣

Reactions: 9
Why do people think Chet owes strangers a insta story announcing the birth of his child it’s actually bleeping mental 😂. Maybe he had the really bad flu that half the country seem to have at the minute and he was lying in bed not arsed to post??? Wild theories going on 😂
Exactly 😂 people really want him to have cheated don’t they.
Highly doubt they’d give that much of a duck about some weirdo in their comments. I’m sure they get them on the regular.

Reactions: 12
I'm in 2 minds about the cheating but I absolutely draw the line at crack out of an inhaler I've never heard something so stupid in all my life. Why would he go out of his way to get someone to send him an inhaler when you can use pretty much anything to smoke crack out of? Ket, pills and a bit of coke at a festival/party yes but I do not put Chet down as a crackhead!

Reactions: 15
We’ve really been blessed with some wonderful early Xmas gifts this season, I can only hope that we’ll be given the most important gift on Xmas day - the big name reveal!

Would it be so shocking if Chet was using crack? Even socially? (Is social crack taking a thing?? Lol) Some of us definitely suspected Ellen & CheAt had broken up just based on their SM changes, and then I guess they read here because they started posting more of each other, whether they did break up or not, idk.

I really do find it weird that Helen doesn’t seem to have anything of her own to fall back on. I’d be very surprised if the deed to the house even had both their names on tbh.. Talia Oatway is an absolute woman but she at-least does a tit ton of ads so has some form of income she’s fallen back on after her recent split. Nothing is in Helen’s name, she has no income/job of her own.. like she’s really quite fucked, and I say that as a respectably as possible lol.. Someone else mentioned basically being held financially hostage and that’s probably the best way TO describe it, because even if she wanted to leave - she has absolutely nothing to leave to, and I think she’s very well aware of that.

I do think Chet has cheated, perhaps not with Liv, perhaps with her, just the sheer amount of single living he does during the spring/summer months, paired with all the drugs, I cannot imagine him remaining faithful. On that basis, I think he knows no matter what he does, Helen will stay and take care of his kids & home, because of her relying on him. But to somewhat defend Helen, I think she is desperate for the like “white picket fence” life, and she’ll put up with everything to have it seem like that to the outside world. Social media is very performative, it’s like the front of your house being beautiful and well maintained, but the inside is falling apart. Smoke & mirrors. They’re hoping this cheating rumor doesn’t get out anywhere public, and they’re already trying to do damage control. 🤷🏼‍♀️
Social crack taking us 100% not a thing!! 🤣🤣 You can smoke any drug through an inhaler to be fair though 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Normally a lurker didn’t someone come on and post they were at the hospital so surely he was either seen or he wasn’t

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.