Helen Briggs & Chet Sket #23 Beluga whales & £250 Christmas trees, how will Ellun cope with 3 under 3’s?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That’s the worst made up excuse I have ever heard. He took a photo of her and uploaded it to instagram the day she had the baby?

Reactions: 20
That is absolutely ridiculous. He has a cold so missed the birth of his daughter, not a chance

That is absolutely ridiculous. He has a cold so missed the birth of his daughter, not a chance
Also...he was in the hosp to take that pic of her so I reckon she's read the msgs and kicked him out!

Reactions: 19
Nah I’m starting hair gate for baby #3 - I have a real issue with people saying a baby has a ton of hair when it has a tiny/regular amount of hair 🤣🤣🤣 I’ve only ever known one completely bald baby and they are still almost bald at 3 y/o, lol! Also, Ocean had a similar amount and it was dark too, but she ended up turning ginger! Sorry but I just had to let my triggered rant out 😂🙃 I’m sure baby is still cute though, Ocean was adorable when she was born & Elvis was cute too, but they both ended up morphing into mini-elluns

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I reckon her mam took the photo and sent it to Chet, also, I've had that lurgy it waa horrendous. I could barely walk to the kitchen let alone attend a birth. Bet he's absolutely gutted, to be fair last week in his vids you could hear it in his voice he wasn't well.
NOW TELL US THE NAME YA BASTARDS 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Knowing what Chet posts, if he genuinely wasn’t there because of a cold I’m almost certain he would have explained what happened on insta when he uploaded that picture. He posts literally everything! But oh well I guess the truth will eventually come out, it always does. Just hope Ellun is ok! Xx

Reactions: 14
He was posting the day before the birth and didn’t mention being ill then suddenly he became so ill that he couldn’t go to the birth of his child? 🤣 ok then

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Sorry but even if I was on my death bed I'd be there! A c section is quick once you're in theatre so he could've waited at home until the last min and came for the surgery

Reactions: 10
If you were so ill you couldn’t sit bedside at your partners birth, how would you have the energy to look after two feral kids at home? I doubt they sat in bed the entire day 😂 🤥

• Haha
He was bedridden posting about Helen but couldn't put a simple update that Baby arrived safely and both baby and Helen are healthy and well? But had time to be on instagram blocking anyone who asked for a simple update on Helen and replying to this Max guy. This coming from the guy who posts everything but his tit.... hmmmm 🤔

• Heart
Reactions: 12
What an absolute load if tit!! Who would miss their child's birth because of a cold. Surely to god he could have taken some pain killers, double dropped a few pills and used his inhaler to make sure he got there!!
I would have to be dead to miss the birth of my child !

Just letting us know her Mam took the pic 🤣🤣 They are obsessed with reading here!

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 17
Maybe the hospital wouldn't let him attend if he was ill, her mum could have easily sent him the photo? Must be the spirit of Christmas but I actually believe them

Reactions: 28
Maybe the hospital wouldn't let him attend if he was ill, her mum could have easily sent him the photo? Must be the spirit of Christmas but I actually believe them
this! A friend is having a minor operation soon and she’s not allowed even if she has a small cold, I assume it’s the same with Chet as she was in theatre.

Reactions: 18
The flu going round this year is brutal, feels like covid. It went round my house and we were all barley able to do anything when we had it, I had a growth scan and told my husband not to attend. I doubt Chet would have been allowed in theatre if he had it, it’s not an easy one to hide either - you look as tit as you feel 🙈

Reactions: 20
If he couldn't go because he was sick that's fine, completely understandable, but no simple update after he had posted about her getting ready to go into theatre? And you can't say it's because Helen wanted to wait as Chet threw that plan out the window as soon as he posted. He didn't even need to show his face just a simple screen with words. Part of this story seems fishy 🤔

Reactions: 6
I really don’t believe that at all unless they had covid I actually do feel for Ellun in this situation

Reactions: 6
Okkk so if Chet was ill he would have non stop posted so let’s not fall for that bullshit …. Ocean looked fine in her Willy wonker outfit the day before and so did Chet come on 😂

This Sam guy is dim that’s half the reason I believe him that and the name Liv has been mentioned a while back. You have to remember Sam is a little thick like Chet so the stories don’t add up BUT Chet replied which confirms the fact it’s true cos you just wouldn’t even if he’s sending msgs to your pregnant wife he was seeing what proof he’s got ..DONT get me wrong here .. this Whole thing is disgusting the timing the whole drama of it and Helen does not deserve this at this time, it’s actually sick even think just before Xmas too it’s just awful.

Sam aren’t you EMBARRASSED that your previous Livvie is bleeping behind YOUR back for a free trackie and your only focus is Chet and Helen?
Trying to find their address? ARE YOU OK? They’ve got 2 young children a newborn and it Xmas Please re-evaluate your life- FYI Liv looks absolutely worn out by your weird behaviour and emotional blackmailing & gaslighting … get on a course for managing your emotions and stop obsessing with who your gf sleeps with, she’s your gf no one else’s, I know you’re reading from the screenshots.

I personally don’t give a tit if cheating goes on in people’s relationships it’s up to them to sort out but doing this to a woman who is in a vulnerable state having just given birth is awful and I hope this doesn’t ruin this time & Xmas, before anyone says anything yes it’s Chet’s doing but it’s still upsetting to think back to how you feel after birth and have this going on would be devastating.

No I won’t join the rave thread 😂

Happy bleeping Christmas Eve everyone ♥

Reactions: 13
Nah sorry don’t believe chet. Was too ill to attend the birth and too ill to post that egg had had the baby - but could muster the energy to reply to Sam. I smell a rat

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.